SydneyBomber

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon

Probably my favourite vio song (serial killer and officer nice close runners-ups), and never even knew this clip was a thing.
Awesome, thanks pac!
'Stand up boy, here's the end of your life!'.
Killian with the long sleeve black skivvy ha, remember when they were a thing? I had one of those too back in the day :oops:

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
87f1451bb021663b8deaaa31aa053834.jpg

Warmed up with a taste of WASP and Accept before heading in to the game. First one since the bushfire game at Marvel last year. So glad this is something I can do again, now just waiting until bands can start touring.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
Warmed up with a taste of WASP and Accept before heading in to the game. First one since the bushfire game at Marvel last year. So glad this is something I can do again, now just waiting until bands can start touring.

10 rows from top of Southern Stand. Thanks Geelong & AFL.

10 rows from top of Southern Stand. Thanks Geelong & AFL.

I'll be in the members; normally Monday is a dry day, but I do make exceptions for special occasions. I still haven't eaten chocolate; spent Easter Sunday caring for elderly grandparents, so cleaned out all the bourbon and rum cans I had left when I got home, and while hardly maggoted I made an attempt at playing a Resident Evil game only to get chainsawed immediately and gave up. So, feeling a little seedy today, and could do with a few beers to get over it.

Apr 8, 2006
2014 or 2008. Probably 2008.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys and Texas Longhorns
I'll be in the members; normally Monday is a dry day, but I do make exceptions for special occasions. I still haven't eaten chocolate; spent Easter Sunday caring for elderly grandparents, so cleaned out all the bourbon and rum cans I had left when I got home, and while hardly maggoted I made an attempt at playing a Resident Evil game only to get chainsawed immediately and gave up. So, feeling a little seedy today, and could do with a few beers to get over it.

My indulgence this week is a few Carltons at the game. You'll feel ok after a couple.

Back