NO TROLLS Should AFL players bend the knee before each match in 2021?

Remove this Banner Ad

Colin Kaepernick originally was sitting during the anthem until a former Green Beret playing for Seattle found it offensive. The two came together to promote the idea of kneeling rather than sitting. Taking a knee was a sign of respect for those killed as it is used in the military.

Of course, people are going to see what they want to see, facts be damned. Not sure whether I should be relieved or disappointed that Americans aren't the only ones being willfully misinformed/disinformed on the matter.

I've got a problem when the AFL sees a need to fund a league for lesbians; to which there is limited interest and is played at a level below an U15s boy match. This is exacerbated when clowns like this non-entity, conduct themselves in this manner.

Who'd have ever guessed that the bloke with a confederate flag avatar would post something homophobic and sexist?

Who'd have ever guessed that the bloke with a confederate flag avatar would post something homophobic and sexist?

Did he say that lesbians are bad?

Is it sexist to say the quality of the league is on par with an U15 boys comp ?

If you were betting youd put your money on the AFLW team? I wouldnt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i cant wait until space travel gets invented then all the white people can be on one planet, and the asians can be on another, and the eskimos can have their own planet and so on and all the planets can be 50000 light years away from each other and this conversation doesnt need to be held anymore

i cant wait until space travel gets invented then all the white people can be on one planet, and the asians can be on another, and the eskimos can have their own planet and so on and all the planets can be 50000 light years away from each other and this conversation doesnt need to be held anymore
White people will be allocated Uranus naturally

I've got a problem when the AFL sees a need to fund a league for lesbians; to which there is limited interest and is played at a level below an U15s boy match. This is exacerbated when clowns like this non-entity, conduct themselves in this manner.

How does it feel knowing that a group of non-entity irrelevant lesbians have your attention?

Um what? I said that black people in America are far more likely to be killed by the police than white people, you asked for proof and then I provided that proof.

Let me remind you of what you said.

Doesn't matter. He didn't deserve to be murdered by the police for a minor crime. He wouldn't have done if he was white.

So you said he wouldn't have been killed if he was white. So your statement is quite clearly false.

No I think they are drastically more poor. And poor people tend to be involved in the types of crimes police tend to use their weapons over.

I agree that poverty is a much greater indicator of crime than race, much more, but there are plenty of poor white people in America too, violent poor people as well, but they don't get killed by the police anywhere near as much.

I remember when I used to teach and if I was teaching at Epping kids who went to those schools were generally speaking well behaved, but kids who went to a school west of Blacktown, despite being the same race, were much much more difficult to teach on average, and it is because the kids at Epping come from middle class to wealthy families while the kids west of Blacktown were far more likely to be living in poverty.

I agree that poverty is a much greater indicator of crime than race, much more, but there are plenty of poor white people in America too, violent poor people as well, but they don't get killed by the police anywhere near as much.

I remember when I used to teach and if I was teaching at Epping kids who went to those schools were generally speaking well behaved, but kids who went to a school west of Blacktown, despite being the same race, were much much more difficult to teach on average, and it is because the kids at Epping come from middle class to wealthy families while the kids west of Blacktown were far more likely to be living in poverty.

I would put money on the stats being at least somewhat similar when looking at % and poverty levels not just race.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back