Donza

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2016
The Gong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Black Caps the Mighty All Black
Lowkey worried about that pidgeon near the centre circle. If it has something wrong with it and can't fly it will be a struggle trying to get out of there and it could end up legit hurt.
I was having Rob Quiney flashbacks.

Mar 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool, Patriots & UConn
I will be very interested to see how we play against Geelong. As everyone has said, this game does not look like one between two sides who are near the top of the competition. However, hard to say definitively re: Geelong until we see us play them in a few weeks. They are not playing the new brand of footy sparked by the rules to say the least.

LeppaMessiah

Team Captain
Aug 9, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi guys no idea where I should post this but I thought I would let you all know a close member of my family has been working for the swans as part of the staff closely with the coaches and players this last year and she is leaving tomorrow. The whole time she has worked there she could not speak more highly of your club and has loved every minute of it. She was made so welcome by the players and staff and received phone calls from everyone saying how missed she will be. Apparently all the players are best mates and it is a truly professional organisation. Hopefully for you guys she wasn’t so important to the organisation that your winning form will end now haha. The club really wanted to keep her but she’s heading to the bombers!

DST

Premiership Player
May 1, 2003
In enemy territory
AFL Club
Sydney
What do you do: retire club legend Adam Goodes or sign a 1-gamer who wants opportunity?

That was the situation we found ourselves in when Membrey was out of contract

100% correct, Membrey was prepared to stay if Goodes had retired.

He didn’t, so Membrey didn’t take a new deal and we delisted him after a trade with St Kilda wasn’t reached.

I for one have no issues with that, if one your absolute club legends wants to play on and you want him too, you go with that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

DST

Premiership Player
May 1, 2003
In enemy territory
AFL Club
Sydney
The Hawks are extremely well coached and have a real dip, but gee’s they have some real list cloggers.

They are going to need a full on rebuild very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:

Kiama Chris

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2016
Kiama
AFL Club
Sydney
Hi guys no idea where I should post this but I thought I would let you all know a close member of my family has been working for the swans as part of the staff closely with the coaches and players this last year and she is leaving tomorrow. The whole time she has worked there she could not speak more highly of your club and has loved every minute of it. She was made so welcome by the players and staff and received phone calls from everyone saying how missed she will be. Apparently all the players are best mates and it is a truly professional organisation. Hopefully for you guys she wasn’t so important to the organisation that your winning form will end now haha. The club really wanted to keep her but she’s heading to the bombers!
Thanks for that lovely and very gracious post. Hope it all goes well for her in the new role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back