List Mgmt. Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does Dib look any good.

Dib looked good. Kicked a goal. Tackled, played in the middle.

Luke Kelvie also had a pretty good game. Kicked a goal. But also played down back. Not sure of his heritage as he was white as blonde hair.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Was there for the game - Daicos first half was exceptional a class above most, looked to have an injury ( thigh strapped up ) and played mainly forward second half, think he finished with 3 and missed 3 getable goals as well. Thought he was OC best by some distance- lean build with some preseasons to fix that. The most impressive thing on the day for me was our boy Dib, wasn’t expecting much but what I saw boy o boy, gee he has some explosive pace with unreal hands in close! will go top 20 from that showing. My boy was quiet but his opponent didn’t do much either.

Oakleigh with some poor decisions late in the game cost them

Jen I was behind you in the second half, watching you snap some Daicos pics, I was with family so didn’t want to both you. The crowd size was unreal, around 2-3k at a guess. Some big boys with clean skills, going to be a good draft if that’s anything to go by. Was chatting with Connors and a couple of other footy ppl, all said Daicos is one of the best they’ve seen.

Took pics and video but not much to go by, might post them later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have much to add that hasn't been said, but how well rounded Daicos is was super impressive, genuinely has no criticisms from that game. I was fortunate enough to be next to Shifter for the game and he echoed the sentiment that he's one of the best he's seen.

Dib was impressive as well, played in a couple of different roles and just handled it well, maintaining a consistent output throughout

Was there for the game - Daicos first half was exceptional a class above most, looked to have an injury ( thigh strapped up ) and played mainly forward second half, think he finished with 3 and missed 3 getable goals as well. Thought he was OC best by some distance- lean build with some preseasons to fix that. The most impressive thing on the day for me was our boy Dib, wasn’t expecting much but what I saw boy o boy, gee he has some explosive pace with unreal hands in close! will go top 20 from that showing. My boy was quiet but his opponent didn’t do much either.

Jen I was behind you in the second half, watching you snap some Daicos pics, I was with family so didn’t want to both you. The crowd size was unreal, around 2-3k at a guess. Some big boys with clean skills, going to be a good draft if that’s anything to go by. Was chatting with Connors and a couple of other footy ppl, all said Daicos is one of the best they’ve seen.

Shhh, Dib had a poor game, defs a 3rd round prospect 😬

Why Not?

They did for Witts and Hartley when they where coming Thru
That was a decade ago. Did they put anything up when IQ, Reef or Browns/Josh Daicos/Moore were playing u18’s?

Don’t hold your breath Dave.

Might need the pies to convince Dib to tell the world he’s torn his hamstring off the bone

That was a decade ago. Did they put anything up when IQ, Reef or Browns/Josh Daicos/Moore were playing u18’s?

Don’t hold your breath Dave.

Hopefully the NAB App can do it as like it was for 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back