AFL 2021 AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide to stomp north, tex to kick 30
Freo to continue home form and cover that line.
Doggies to cover the line, they are in some kind of form at the moment.

The rest look about right

I like the Bombers at the line. They showed great improvement and effort this week.

Sydney have been smashing everyone but they can't do that every week. Kamakazi football will blow up in their face at some point. Not saying the Bombers will win, but the Swans allowed the Crows to have 33 scoring shots so it's not like they're impossible to score against.

They showed great improvement and effort this week.
Did you actually watch the game? I watched your game too, and St Kilda played worse than North, i s**t you not. We brought effort, but not alot else. Will get carved up by Sydney, you shouldn't take anything out of that training run vs. the witches hats.

Did you actually watch the game? I watched your game too, and St Kilda played worse than North, i sh*t you not. We brought effort, but not alot else. Will get carved up by Sydney, you shouldn't take anything out of that training run vs. the witches hats.

You summed things up well. Can't remember seeing St Kilda playing any worse even under Richo. No run, no structure, nobody tackling, just Steele vs Essendon pretty much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, the bet of 2020, and the bet of 2019, and will be of 2021, is wait for the Tigers to fall to pieces by Round 6, get written off, then load up on them for the flag.

Surely the mugs won't fall for that trick again

And that was the bet of 2020
I can tell you it was a good but nervous night as a punter and as a Crows supporter. Bigfooty crashed at the end of that game.

2teams1cup-gif.987819

Remove this Banner Ad

Back