Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, April 1
Collingwood v Brisbane Lions (MRVL) (N)

Friday, April 2
North Melbourne v Western Bulldogs (MRVL) (T)
Adelaide v Gold Coast (AO) (N)

Saturday, April 3
Richmond v Sydney (MCG)
Essendon v St Kilda (MRVL) (T)
West Coast v Port Adelaide (OS) (N)

Sunday, April 4
Carlton v Fremantle (MRVL)
Greater Western Sydney v Melbourne (MO) (N)

Monday, April 5
Geelong v Hawthorn (MCG)

Last edited:
Slightly late to the party but the Crows-Suns match up the other night was one of those ones where it wasn’t exactly a clash but there wasn’t a huge contrast either. FWIW, I thought it was better than a Crows-Eagles game with West Coast in royal wings which I’ve felt for a couple of years now is no longer acceptable.

Its the one downside to ditching white clash jumpers. Some matchups just really benefit from it, and the coloured clash jumpers, as great as they look, don’t necessarily solve it completely. The Crows-Suns example was probably passable for me, but at the extreme end of what I’d consider allowable. Hawks-Crows in a few weeks will probably be another. I personally thought it was more acceptable than Carlton v Richmond on opening night though.

Slightly late to the party but the Crows-Suns match up the other night was one of those ones where it wasn’t exactly a clash but there wasn’t a huge contrast either. FWIW, I thought it was better than a Crows-Eagles game with West Coast in royal wings which I’ve felt for a couple of years now is no longer acceptable.

Its the one downside to ditching white clash jumpers. Some matchups just really benefit from it, and the coloured clash jumpers, as great as they look, don’t necessarily solve it completely. The Crows-Suns example was probably passable for me, but at the extreme end of what I’d consider allowable. Hawks-Crows in a few weeks will probably be another. I personally thought it was more acceptable than Carlton v Richmond on opening night though.
Hawthorn v Adelaide will look woeful. Hawks in brown shorts and Crows in white with their home jumper :sick:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back