No Oppo Supporters 2021 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theyre in big trouble imo, not looking close this year, and Cameron won't have a lot of affect with this gameplan.

If they don't win in 2-3 years they're going to have a long session on the bottom.
Might be time for the coach to move on and let someone else do the rebuild.

True, fantastic game. Same issue for Wicks. 3 mths too old. Should be a single simple rule like 23 games or fewer (one whole season). Arbitrary and inarguable. Age irrelevant.
Tbh I think the rules are too loose as it is. Debut season only, under 21 imo

Do you think Eagles don't get enough credit for their wins at home? It's like 'oh well no one ever wins there' so what they've done isn't appreciated enough? And I know Swans have a good record over there - this isn't about us. It's about a great wins by a team not getting the credits it deserves.

Do you think Eagles don't get enough credit for their wins at home? It's like 'oh well no one ever wins there' so what they've done isn't appreciated enough? And I know Swans have a good record over there - this isn't about us. It's about a great wins by a team not getting the credits it deserves.
Worst, most abusive crowd in the AFL.

Intimidates everyone - including the umps.

Good team, but part of their home ground “fortress” is due to the awful behaviour of their fans.

I used to love taking my kids to the SCG. Optus, not so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Giants are decimated. I would never wish injury on anyone, but we should absolutely bury them when we play them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what time they're going to schedule our game against the Cats now. Was no doubt destined for the witching hour but now gone way up in interest.
Might depend on how Geelong are traveling;)

Spewing for cogs and Davis , don’t like seeing that.
Don’t mind both amd the way they go about it

Reckon Davis is finished
Davis is a genuine gun and good human. I have a young bloke trying to make his way in the caper and we bumped into Davis in Sydney running around Royal Sydney of all places, had a short chat with him and wished him well, he was genuine and really imprtesive.

Injuries seem now to be getting the better of him which is unfortunate.

GWS in for a bit of pain I think

The Giants are decimated. I would never wish injury on anyone, but we should absolutely bury them when we play them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They can't defend smalls and can't find targets or lock it in up forward, we might be an especially bad matchup for them right now with this rebounding and quick kicking game.

Gee whiz Richmond are down a midfielder and call on some untried kids and Riley Collier-Dawkins still can't get a game. Gotta say I did not think back during the 2018 draft that he'd have to wait over two years for a senior game.
And he resigned recently, you have to think he'll want to move if he doesn't get a game by end of next year.

They can't defend smalls and can't find targets or lock it in up forward, we might be an especially bad matchup for them right now with this rebounding and quick kicking game.
Greene will still kick a bag. Bloke loves playing us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back