Not open for further replies.
6c2d9ee9d2ff9ab7242720a959e7a38b.jpg

giphy.gif

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
I have never had a ranking this high at 461. Having only used one trade so far (Rowell to Walsh) I might get aggressive and trade Philips Kosi to Chapman Jiath via DPP.

Alternatively could do Kosi and Philips to Heeney and Chapman. Will have $400 in that scenario.

This is getting off topic in this thread
Go Heeney, I'm bringing him in myself, more likely to be a keeper than Jiath

Jiath looks decent though, would imagine an 80 average for the year isn't beyond him, though he won't be a keeper.

Lmao one of my league games was against you and I just had to click and see what happened when I saw that score.

Absolutely everything went wrong.

Untitled.png

I don't know, I still think I should have traded out Grundy after round 1. What's he done lately. Complete bust as a VC.

Feb 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
DCowboys, ManU, Celtics, Blackhawks
1,870 (17c) with Titchell, Phillips, Impey, Brockman and Clark to come. Hoping for 2,250, but expecting 2,090.

Hmmmm, ended up with 2,249 but could have been so much better if only Brockman didn’t have the fumbles all day. Just had one of those days!

Lukosius 59, Mitchell 89, and some poor rookie scores the downers, Campbell and Brockman I’m looking at you. Danger on the bench too, so not too unhappy with the last two weeks. Have gone from 37,459 (had Rowe nd Gulden on the bench!) down to 12,363 in two weeks.

Lmao one of my league games was against you and I just had to click and see what happened when I saw that score.

Absolutely everything went wrong.

It was horrible!

Which league?

The good thing was I dumped Neale. The bad was I bought in Cerra and Butters and they failed dismally.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Scored 2,231 and went up 4,602 spots to 6,157 overall.

Kosi at D6. LOL.

Was 30,000 odd after round 1.

Flying under the radar but prefer that then having all the pressure on me in the top 500.

10\10 league wins too.

Last edited:
It was horrible!

Which league?

The good thing was I dumped Neale. The bad was I bought in Cerra and Butters and they failed dismally.
BFA League 3 I think. Just a memorable team name and shocking score is how I recalled it :p

Anyone else getting this pop up every time you go to a new page or refresh?

View attachment 1094921

I got this all round last week every time I looked at my team, which is about 200+ times

How the fu** do I turn it off?
I have a fix for it, send $50 to my BF Account.

Name: Heywood Jablomi
BSB: 424242
ACC: 6969696969

View attachment 1094921

I got this all round last week every time I looked at my team, which is about 200+ times

1 hour later and I finally figured it out

One of my browser's add-ons was the issue, ironically enough it was the Paywall Bypass add on I have

View attachment 1094921

My one said time to trade.
LoL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back