Position 2021 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Meek still have some $ to gain/JS for a bit? Not sure what's going on at Freo and I need to downgrade Draper to a r3 that'll earn some $ (already have Flynn as r2 btw).

On SM-N9600 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Does Meek still have some $ to gain/JS for a bit? Not sure what's going on at Freo and I need to downgrade Draper to a r3 that'll earn some $ (already have Flynn as r2 btw).

On SM-N9600 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Until Lobb comes back in I'd say

But I'd ask a Freo fan

I had a look and doesn’t seem like too many potential def rookies on the horizon. I’m wondering if Chapman is necessary to avoid donuts in the next month.

I think Cox will be playing every game at Essendon barring injury, his JS is the main reason I took him tbh, was expecting a 50 avg. If you have 5prem def/1 rookie you can probably set him there and forget

I had a look and doesn’t seem like too many potential def rookies on the horizon. I’m wondering if Chapman is necessary to avoid donuts in the next month.
Baby John Burgess playing ruck might be a better option. 210K.

Holmes kept making me think "why aren't you Clark dammit?" lol

Exactly why I noticed him also, they looked pretty similar at times but Holmes looked better, even though he scored worse :tearsofjoy:

Draftee Finlay Macrae continues to press his claims for an early season debut and was one of the Pies' best in a VFL practice match with Richmond on Saturday.

The forward line should be bolstered in his absence there by rookie Josh Treacy and talented medium forward Sam Sturt, who booted five goals in his WAFL return and boasts aerial strength

Hawks, but debutant Max Holmes looked up to the level.

And could this be the week Shaun Burgoyne is rested with a trip to face Fremantle off a six-day break? Carryover emergency Ollie Hanrahan will again be in the frame, while James Cousins was strong in a VFL practice match in which second-year tall Emerson Jeka kicked six goals. Connor Downie also remains in the conversation.

Atu Bosenavulagi continues to impress as a defender in the VFL.

Unused substitute Miles Bergman should return after playing the opening two rounds

Hugo Ralphsmith is gunning for a debut and will be a chance as a half-back/wingman.

O'Neill had 31 possessions in the WAFL and will likely compete with Zane Trew (24 and 10 tackles) for a call-up in the midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back