Position 2021 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Hunter Clark owners. What the hell do we do from here? Upgrade to Riddler before he’s too expensive?

You have to go up or down. I don't think you'll find a D6 keeper in that price range unless you're willing to risk Brodie Smith, like I have.

Chapman & pocket the cash or Ridley/other premo are your options I think.

Wasn't the question re D5 ? ......do we really want two DEF Rookies at D5 and D6 ?

I wouldn't want that, hence my restructure turning Cripps to Crisp getting every defender rookie off the park asap.

In saying that, band aiding a struggling D5 with another that could very well struggle in time is only going to burn trades and leave you with a compromised D5 & D6 later on.

Seeing he tonned up in Rd 1 and the Saints had a game to forget on the weekend I'd hold him personally.

He has to be traded. He seems like a spitting image of last season and im not going though another year with that

I wouldn't want that, hence my restructure turning Cripps to Crisp getting every defender rookie off the park asap.

In saying that, band aiding a struggling D5 with another that could very well struggle in time is only going to burn trades and leave you with a compromised D5 & D6 later on.

Seeing he tonned up in Rd 1 and the Saints had a game to forget on the weekend I'd hold him personally.
Yes, holding Hunter Clark .....with Gresham down and his ridiculous 67% TOG ......there must be some Blue Skies on the horizon

Yes, holding Hunter Clark .....with Gresham down and his ridiculous 67% TOG ......there must be some Blue Skies on the horizon
Real live footage of Wayne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
St Kilda is a mess. Hunter Clark CBAs are ****ed with coke head Crouch and want to start a fist fight Jones in there. Doesn't take kick-ins. Low ToG. Offload.

Jiska I be looking into Jack Bowes for extra 60k, who I am keen in. I just need to look at the kick-in stats before I lock him in.

St Kilda is a mess. Hunter Clark CBAs are f’ed with coke head Crouch and want to start a fist fight Jones in there. Doesn't take kick-ins. Low ToG. Offload.

Jiska I be looking into Jack Bowes for extra 60k, who I am keen in. I just need to look at the kick-in stats before I lock him in.
Yeah Bowes appeals greatly. Have had my eye on him. Passing on Ridley at this price could be problematic long term tho.

Yeah Bowes appeals greatly. Have had my eye on him. Passing on Ridley at this price could be problematic long term tho.

His gonna be sitting around 600-650k range, so I doubt you miss the boat. It be more cocern if he was like 530k and projected to hit 600k. 590k -> 625k isn't too much of a hit.

His gonna be sitting around 600-650k range, so I doubt you miss the boat. It be more cocern if he was like 530k and projected to hit 600k. 590k -> 625k isn't too much of a hit.
True. Although I know with Ridley I’ll have a keeper. I really like Bowes but I went Rowell -> Clark and that hasn’t worked out. It’d be a nightmare to move to Bowes and have him fail as well. With that 95 in his rolling average, Bowes won’t move much in price in the short term either.

Where do you get the kick in stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back