Player Watch Josh Worrell

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he was our best yesterday in the SANFL game. Considering how Hamill and McPherson aren't exactly setting the world alight, I think he isn't far off finding a spot in the side.

Thought he was our best yesterday in the SANFL game. Considering how Hamill and McPherson aren't exactly setting the world alight, I think he isn't far off finding a spot in the side.
They're both developing nicely as defenders and in no circumstance should they come out if fit.

So having watched this guy over preseason and now the first Sanfl game, he is clearly AFL level and ready.

my prediction is that once he makes the AFL team he won’t go back out. And that debut should be next week.

so how long will it take the AFC to get him into the 1’s?

Long enough for him to hit a relatively poor patch and need to start again.

I think you're bang on with McPherson. Had a really poor moment not chasing his player on the weekend and Rankine just looped the ball over to the player he was marking who went on to kick a goal. I'm sure the vision would have been played back to him.

BTW, No wonder Worrell has decided to stick around for the next few years. I believe his missus has moved here from Victoria and seems to be settling in pretty well with the WAGS here in Adelaide...

Jake Kelly did say he wouldn't be surprised to see him in the AFL side this week.

Hope he's right.

he wouldn’t say it unless the club said it was okay to say

almost like they’re trying to gloss over something idiotic they did

Deserves to make his debut sooner rather than later

I sense that he might be that type of player that adjusts to AFL standard very quickly

I can see him being that versatile Mackie / Milburn type of defender for us....

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he wouldn’t say it unless the club said it was okay to say

almost like they’re trying to gloss over something idiotic they did
If they pick Worrell this week all is forgiven

Unless they pick Lynch.....

What about Mad Dog Mackay?

I could probably live with him replacing Brown actually, as Luke has been as useful as a wooden BBQ of late.

I could probably live with him replacing Brown actually, as Luke has been as useful as a wooden BBQ of late.
I could too, in fact it's the only place I can see him fitting aside from the sub.

I could too, in fact it's the only place I can see him fitting aside from the sub.
Mackay on Toby Greene? I’ll take brown thanks.

Hope Hamill gets up for game as can't wait to see Hamill and Worrell in our defence.
Would like to see them both in our side too... but won't be this week as Hamilll ruled out for this week... & doubtful for the showdown.

Worrell surely debuts this week.

Mackay on Toby Greene? I’ll take brown thanks.
how anyone would want mookay to take Toby Greene before brown is beyond me!.. Brown in his career worst afl form is still ten times better than Mookay..

go and wash your mouths out HS and Jackster!..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back