Competitions Goal kicking competition!!! Win mystery prize!!!

Meds

Club Legend
Nov 12, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
A person with more guts than me would go Fritsch for the non-goal kicker given his wonky radar of late.

But I'm going to go conservative and say, Neville Jetta

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I’m okay with late entrants on condition that for this week you have to select 2 goal kickers - which will put you on the level in terms of remaining players to select from in future rounds. So give me a second name like Trac and ...

Fair play PG. I’ll take Trac and Kozzie.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Polymer modelling clay is so fn good, love that stuff. Gutted I missed this competition :(

Also FYI if there's any future competitions we needs a prize for some disgruntled ex-Melbourne supporter has dropped his MFC ephemera collection at my local op shop, including an official vintage Melbourne Football Club Eau de toilette. SMELL LIKE LEARNINGS!!!

(will take a photo off it today if anyones keen)
Someone bought us as a joke present (hope it was a joke actually, because we kind of fell about laughing on the spot) the MFC branded “unisex” fragrance sold at chemist warehouse in this distinctive and gorgeous packaging:

529531BB-A3DA-4EC0-8B80-E50234CEFDD3.jpeg

Interesting scent. They have managed quite effectively the challenge of capturing glade air freshener with background of locker room socks. Would recommend

AmericanAFL

Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Someone bought us as a joke present (hope it was a joke actually, because we kind of fell about laughing on the spot) the MFC branded “unisex” fragrance sold at chemist warehouse in this distinctive and gorgeous packaging:

View attachment 1091048

Interesting scent. They have managed quite effectively the challenge of capturing glade air freshener with background of locker room socks. Would recommend

That bottle is certainly in our best 22.

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne

View attachment 1091048

Smells like Fathers day.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Smells like Fathers day.
Close but no because I am totally not anyone’s father for any number of reasons. But lol - I reckon my Dad accumulated an overflowing draw full of old spice aftershave, before getting the message across that socks with a muted but attractive pattern will do just as well

I'll take Christian Petracca this week.

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Anti-goalkicker Jake Lever

Back