Captains Round 4 VC/Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
All eyes will be on the big Texan for a potential bloodbath vs Norf I reckon. He could easily go 170+ against that rabble.

You would think Piggy Oliver will get some attention again vs Geelong after Titch got relatively shut down this week.

Macrae will be a popular pick vs the Lions as will Bont and Dunks.

Can #1 Defender Ridley go 130+ again against a resurgent Sydney?

Grundy vs Flynn would be a fine VC or C depending on loophole options.

Dusty as VC option loves the big stage and this has huge written all over it as Richmond respond to getting jumped by Sydney.

Gawn will be easily the most popular choice for the Big C this week.

VC- Tex Walker
C - Max Gawn

Last edited:

crippler9

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Macrae VC, Grundy or Gawn C.

Best I can do aa Oea from Gold Coast is my loophole.
This weeks going to be tricky my loophole is rubbish teams getting announced day before is the lowest. Lower then a homeless gypsy. Grundy will destroy Flynn on the MCG. I think Gawn plays SuperCoach seems to care and match grundys output and am sure he too will destroy stanley or anyone coming up against him at the MCG 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Petrify

Premiership Player
Mar 1, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
GWS Giants
Easy VC Logan McDonald as he goes full Tex on us since all our attention will be on Buddy.

I'm only half joking...

Probably just Macrae into Gawn again

Might start with my PoD VC's this week, love doing them, I'll get maybe 1 in 5 weeks but I'm pretty sure I got Kelly's 195 last year or the year before.
This week
Dusty VC
Gawn C
Massive game for both teams coming off of disappointing losses, Dusty should be fired up and can go massive. Got Sharp as my loop this week as I think Downie might get a game. Gawn the fail-safe as usual against spud Stanley

You would think Piggy Oliver will get some attention again vs Geelong after Titch got relatively shut down this week.

Not only do Geelong play hands down the dullest brand of football since peak Ross Lyon Fremantle, they are ******* each and every one of our premium mids.

Go away Geelong, nobody likes you.

Apr 7, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Not only do Geelong play hands down the dullest brand of football since peak Ross Lyon Fremantle, they are ******* each and every one of our premium mids.

Go away Geelong, nobody likes you.
How they get so many players in their cap every year is one of the great mysteries of the AFL.

How they get so many players in their cap every year is one of the great mysteries of the AFL.

The masters of the outside the cap player payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back