Injury SUNS Injury Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Disaster. We got now a facial fracture and 8 knees, 5 of them ACL.
Horrible.

Hopefully Smith is only a few weeks away. Its his spot in the 2nd half of the year now.

The incident was a bit odd. I don't think anyone was thinking ACL at the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do we have so many knee injuries? Is there more in this that we need to look closer at? It’s extremely concerning. I believed pre season that we would make finals but our injury list and the quality of players on it is very alarming. Absolutely zero chance we make finals now unfortunately

Why do we have so many knee injuries? Is there more in this that we need to look closer at? It’s extremely concerning. I believed pre season that we would make finals but our injury list and the quality of players on it is very alarming. Absolutely zero chance we make finals now unfortunately

As I was just saying on Twitter we need to get a Witch Doctor in and lift the curse. It’s supernatural.

I remember when I was much younger we had a season where we had 4-5 ACL injuries in the same year, back in 2006. It's so depressing.

Feel for bit Wittsy, he's so very important (which goes without saying).

I remember when I was much younger we had a season where we had 4-5 ACL injuries in the same year, back in 2006. It's so depressing.

Feel for bit Wittsy, he's so very important (which goes without saying).

I feel for Suns fans and our kids that buy memberships year after year and rarely sing the song.

Far out! We cannot get a break....it all started when Nathan Bock broke his leg. Our most important players get injured every single year.....

Terrible news on Witts. He is one of the Suns best ever trades. For me, definitely in the top 5 ruckman in the game at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back