Traded Adam Cerra traded to Carlton for pick #6 and F3

If he leaves (as widely reported), what will Freo get in return?

• Two good 1st round picks

• Top 10 pick and change

• A 1st & a 2nd

• Later 1st rounder

• Two 2nd rounders

• Early 2nd rounder

• Other 2nd round pick

• Less than a 2nd rounder

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I cannot stand some North fans who say LDU is better/gone past Cerra. Maybe in the future yes, but not on current/exposed form and body of work.

You can't stand somebody because they have a different opinion to you?

Personally, I think Cerra is a fair way ahead of LDU on output, but LDU has a higher cieling. I'm also of the opinion Cerra won't be at Freo next year.

You can't stand somebody because they have a different opinion to you?

Personally, I think Cerra is a fair way ahead of LDU on output, but LDU has a higher cieling. I'm also of the opinion Cerra won't be at Freo next year.

Well that is fair enough, and yes I would agree LDU has a higher ceiling than Cerra, just strongly disagree with him gone past LDU.

Not convinced Cerra is leaving Freo either, but if he does, what is his correct trade value?

Well that is fair enough, and yes I would agree LDU has a higher ceiling than Cerra, just strongly disagree with him gone past LDU.

Not convinced Cerra is leaving Freo either, but if he does, what is his correct trade value?

Not sure, I really rate him. i think he holds different values to different sides.

At a guess, I think it would need to be a top 10 pick with extras.

I've got a feeling the Hawks will go hard for him.

Not sure, I really rate him. i think he holds different values to different sides.

At a guess, I think it would need to be a top 10 pick with extras.

I've got a feeling the Hawks will go hard for him.

Essendon too I dare say.

I’m a big LDU fan, rekn he has a lot of tools of an elite midfielder, however he absolutely has not gone past Cerra. Cerra has played nearly double the amount of games as Luke.

Personally I think he’s going to end up at Richmond, however I’d be willing to trade our 2022 first and let Freo death ride us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m a big LDU fan, rekn he has a lot of tools of an elite midfielder, however he absolutely has not gone past Cerra. Cerra has played nearly double the amount of games as Luke.

Personally I think he’s going to end up at Richmond, however I’d be willing to trade our 2022 first and let Freo death ride us.

Cerra is a good player, but is he really worth a probable top 2 or 3 pick ?

It's unsavoury but North's best bet is to try convince Cerra to walk to the PSD.

Back