Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just a general Home member (priority 2). And for all 3 games thus far, I've jumped on right at 3:00PM and been automatically placed in the same bay (L3-37 right on the wing) and within 5 rows of each other. So at least there's some consistency.

I'm just a general Home member (priority 2). And for all 3 games thus far, I've jumped on right at 3:00PM and been automatically placed in the same bay (L3-37 right on the wing) and within 5 rows of each other. So at least there's some consistency.
Do you get rows near the back DB?

Do you get rows near the back DB?

No, not at all.

On level 3, I think it's the 1st 5-7 rows that are unavailable as they are the $15 seats that caught out a few in rd-1's TicketMaster debacle.

So far, we've got rows K (10th row), Q & L.

Row K was good and not a great deal different to the view from the Premiership Club almost directly below (but without the bar, of course).

In all honesty, Row Q on Good Friday was probably only 2-3 rows further back than I would have preferred. And being right on the wing pretty much negated that anyway.

Priority 2, released at 3.00 should give you tickets on Level 1.

No, not at all.

On level 3, I think it's the 1st 5-7 rows that are unavailable as they are the $15 seats that caught out a few in rd-1's TicketMaster debacle.

So far, we've got rows K (10th row), Q & L.

Row K was good and not a great deal different to the view from the Premiership Club almost directly below (but without the bar, of course).

In all honesty, Row Q on Good Friday was probably only 2-3 rows further back than I would have preferred. And being right on the wing pretty much negated that anyway.
Must've just been bad luck last week then, closest I could get was row V.

Priority 2, released at 3.00 should give you tickets on Level 1.

Hmmmm, I may be doing something limiting then. Then again, if I'm in the 1st 10 rows of level 3 right on the wing, I'd probably prefer that to in a pocket on level-1 (since I presume the wing & flanks are reserved seat holders - which is the membership I had 3 years back).

Must've just been bad luck last week then, closest I could get was row V.

Keep practicing that fastest buzzer finger OP... Then you can get onto Hot Seat and swear at Eddie.

Hmmmm, I may be doing something limiting then. Then again, if I'm in the 1st 10 rows of level 3 right on the wing, I'd probably prefer that to in a pocket on level-1 (since I presume the wing & flanks are reserved seat holders - which is the membership I had 3 years back).

If you were a 11 game general admin member last year you should have received an upgrade to a reserved seat on level 1 this year at no extra cost.

That's what happened to me. The seat I got last week was Level 1 Bay 34 on the flank.

If you were a 11 game general admin member last year you should have received an upgrade to a reserved seat on level 1 this year at no extra cost.

That's what happened to me. The seat I got last week was Level 1 Bay 34 on the flank.

Ahhh, that's what it may be then SB... Last season, I got the SEN Special Price ticket and when this season rolled around, my "upgrade" was to have to only pay that price again.

Boston Red Sox tshirt
North scarf
Seat 40/41
We’ll head to the bar , my shout

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hahaha I’ll just be wearing a north polo and ripped jeans.

Mixed Asian looking girl.

Next game my shout

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My membership gives me a seat on Level 1 but I'm taking a couple of non Roos members and a couple of Crows fans to the game.

I know I've got to wait till the general release to get tickets but can I still get tickets together on level 1 or will we have ro sit on Level 3?

No!No!No! Thats sacrilege....Never take opposition supporters to a game....we need more Roos and not opposition supporters ....

You weren't on the Hurstbridge train going home last Friday were you ?

Hey Hoj,
You’re sitting in the same area too aren’t you?
Meet us at the entry of Aisle 39 at halftime, join us for an ale , Uber shouts this week

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back