JohnRhys

Debutant
Aug 24, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
A plea to all NMFC fans , please get to the game this week .
let's show we are not bandwagon fans , a good showing of 20 thous. would shut the haters up.
I for one am more nervous about the crowd figure then the result itself.
I will bring ppl with me, my sister, niece , two nephews, brother in law , will attend there first game of the year. bring ur mates .
fingers crossed for 20 thousand .

if nothing else ur motivator to show up should be to shut the ZERO game legend and authority on life and football Caroline Wilson up .

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
let's show we are not bandwagon fans , a good showing of 20 thous. would shut the haters up.
I will bring ppl with me, my sister, niece , two nephews, brother in law , will attend there first game of the year. bring ur mates .

I'm bringing 4 extra but we'll be lucky to get 15000

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Got my tickets J.R.

Might even drag out me '98 pre-season jumper on a cold day.

1998-Pre-Season.jpg

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

if nothing else ur motivator to show up should be to shut the ZERO game legend and authority on life and football Caroline Wilson up .
Yes be there everyone but you will find and I hate to say this are Fickle supporter base and membership won’t turn up I expect we will lucky to get between 10K to 15K if we are lucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Got my ticket for Sunday
No excuses North supporters about not turning up.
EG: Junior Football,Family commitment,BBQ,Going to the movies as a North Supporters of the BS crap excuses .
Time to take a stand North supporters and start attending games.

As soon as we stop playing on a Sunday I’ll be there, but as a coach of a junior footy team, and more importantly, an involved and supportive parent of 3 boys that are passionate about playing footy - the Sunday time-slot doesn’t work.

Happy that our 4 memberships are effectively a donation to the club, but would much rather be there watching and supporting them as well as handing over my hard earned

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back