Banter TRTT Part 12: Get Your Bowels Checked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got my 12 years on BigFooty badge.
1. How?
2. Why?
3. and how have I averaged fewer than 5 posts a day?

Last edited:
What are you using for the analysis/visualization stuff?

Not sure yet! Apparently I can scrap up some basic data visualisation with R, but I want to tinker around with one of the big boy products like PowerBI/Tableau/Qlik so I know what they actually do and begin to understand the basics of them. I'm currently looking up how Tableau works and how I import data into it and answering my question of "Do I use the data sources that Fitzroy uses, or can I use said API to punch the data through to Tableau?". I'm also working out if that question is even a valid question for the intended purpose of Tableau.

I know nothing about R, so I'm going to install R and Rstudio tonight and muck around with it w/ Fitzroy and their getting started section and see what I can do as well.

Not sure yet! Apparently I can scrap up some basic data visualisation with R, but I want to tinker around with one of the big boy products like PowerBI/Tableau/Qlik so I know what they actually do and begin to understand the basics of them. I'm currently looking up how Tableau works and how I import data into it and answering my question of "Do I use the data sources that Fitzroy uses, or can I use said API to punch the data through to Tableau?". I'm also working out if that question is even a valid question for the intended purpose of Tableau.

I know nothing about R, so I'm going to install R and Rstudio tonight and muck around with it w/ Fitzroy and their getting started section and see what I can do as well.

Tableau is a beast of a product. It'll connect to just about any structured data source out of the box. The data from Fitzroy is fine for it. I remember when I had some spare time I plugged some into Tableau and played around a bit. So I can tell you it's fine. If you need help getting started let me know.

bomberclifford or any other Sour mash loving weirdos. Forgot a work associates 50th and want to get him a bottle. Nothing too stupid, but a grade or 2 above Jacks. Suggestions?
Woodford Reserve. Its actual bourbon and a nice looking bottle.

bomberclifford or any other Sour mash loving weirdos. Forgot a work associates 50th and want to get him a bottle. Nothing too stupid, but a grade or 2 above Jacks. Suggestions?

Does it have to be Sour Mash?

Theres some good options around the $85 to $150 mark.

Even some of the small batch Jack Daniels are good drinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it have to be Sour Mash?

Theres some good options around the $85 to $150 mark.

Even some of the small batch Jack Daniels are good drinking.

What's that one that we've had at the Cranker a couple of times? That was nice.

Get on the bookers

Bookers is pretty damn tasty.

Knob Creek have a good range for a wide range of tastes.
Michters are at the higher end and also have a great range.

What's that one that we've had at the Cranker a couple of times? That was nice.

Sazerac Rye? It’s good but tends to be overpriced. Cranker is one of the few places that gets the value right for it.

...or might even be Rittenhouse Rye, they have that as well.

Does he know his bourbon or does he just drink JD?

Sazerac Rye? It’s good but tends to be overpriced. Cranker is one of the few places that gets the value right for it.

...or might even be Rittenhouse Rye, they have that as well.

It was Elijah Craig actually.

Four Roses Single Barrel.
Blanton Single Barrel.
Makers Mark 46.
Pikesville Straight Rye.

all in the range and all good value.

people start making negative simile's about say, men factually being a disproportionate number of sex offenders and pedophiles.

Unless the comment is used to accuse ME of being a rapist because I’m a male, I would have no issue. You have just brought it up, haven’t you? One needs to understand context. You have simply stated a fact.

Now, on context, can you provide some? When would the comment be used that shouldn’t take it literally and has a positive meaning? What’s the virtue that would be implied? Just so I can see the equivalence.

Unless the comment is used to accuse ME of being a rapist because I’m a male, I would have no issue. You have just brought it up, haven’t you? One needs to understand context. You have simply stated a fact.

Now, on context, can you provide some? When would the comment be used that shouldn’t take it literally and has a positive meaning? What’s the virtue that would be implied? Just so I can see the equivalence.
Context

You're on the wrong side here Gremio. The Bogan Bitch got called out like she should've been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back