AFL 2021 AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Drains very well...

Probably the more pertinent question, is should you be catching a train in the rain?

c8p6yayfu91auxcc6fka.gif

Thursday 8 April

Summary
showers.png
Min 18 Max 26 Shower or two. Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm Chance of any rain: 50%
rain_50.gif
Sydney area
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of A few showers. Light winds.

Stuff it! ill take a chance on sydney scoring 6/7g+ in mayb 1-3m of rain at current odds.. John wick would go out in the rain!
i just reduced my units a little tho.

Youre expecting a sequel for Wicks?

200.gif
heck yeah, 'John Wick 4' scheduled for release on May 27, 2022.
so yes there is atleast another Wick coming!
back on topic- decided i will also take a shot and tail Wicks. Franklin papley and wicks have the best value for swans imo. nothing against mcdonald or heeney, but their odds are less value. (wicks has got ags 3/3 times ytd -thats good enough for me)

1.5u sgm -franklin 2g+, wicks ags @2.46 lads
0.5u sgm -franklin 2g+, wicks 2g+ @5.63 lads
0.25u sgm -franklin 2g+, wicks 3g+@14.12 lads
0.5u sgm -franklin 3g+, wicks ags @4.31lads
0.5u sgm -franklin 3g+, wicks 2g+ @9.04 lads
0.25u sgm -franklin 3g+, wicks 3g+ @21.01 lads

0.75u sgm -franklin 2g+, wicks ags , papley ags @3.18 lads
0.5u sgm -franklin 2g+, wicks ags , papley 2g+ @5.77 lads
0.5u sgm -franklin 2g+, wicks 2g+, papley ags @7.35 lads
0.25u sgm -franklin 2g+, wicks 2g+, papley 2g+ @12.54 lads

0.5u sgm -franklin 3g+, wicks ags , papley ags @5.60lads
0.5u sgm -franklin 3g+, wicks ags , papley 2g+ @9.67lads
0.5u sgm -franklin 3g+, wicks 2g+, papley ags @12 lads
0.25u sgm -franklin 3g+, wicks 2g+, papley 2g+ @19.97 lads

Last edited:

After watching Max Gawn run Matthew Flynn off his feet finishing with 2 goals and 24 touches you can expect Brodie Grundy to do similar.

Collingwood -25.5/Grundy 20+/Grundy AGS @ 9.69 lads boost.

Probably the more pertinent question, is should you be catching a train in the rain?

c8p6yayfu91auxcc6fka.gif

Thursday 8 April

Summary
showers.png
Min 18 Max 26 Shower or two. Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm Chance of any rain: 50%
rain_50.gif
Sydney area
Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of A few showers. Light winds.

Yea, i'll be catching a train. The light rail is right outside central station. 1-3mm is not much and showers in sydney can be very isolated. I wouldn't factor 1-3mm of rain into the equation...

one my mates said tom hickey was like $5.60 for 2+ on neds. Last time I checked he came into $3.90. He's kicked 2+ last 2 matches. Wish I got on him at $5 odds...ffs

tailing papley
2u 2+ $1.95 (come in already)
1u 3+ $4 (in)
0.5u 4+ $9 (in)
TAB
adding
5u sgm -franklin 2g, papley ags @2.02 lads
2u sgm -franklin 2g, papley 2g @3.65 lads
1u sgm -franklin 3g, papley 2g @6.30 lads

considering doing
sgm - franklin, papley, mcdonald heeney ags @2.04 lads
Love that Buddy 2+ Papley ags at 2.04, well over the odds is about 1.45 elsewhere

Love that Buddy 2+ Papley ags at 2.04, well over the odds is about 1.45 elsewhere
yep, im noticing a big price difference trend as goals keep going up too:
sgm- franklin 3+, Papley ags is @3.58 on lads but 2.05 on sb.
sgm- franklin 4+, Papley ags is @7.15 on lads but 3.40 on sb.
sgm- franklin 5+, Papley ags is @15.20 on lads but 6.25 on sb.
sgm- franklin 6+, Papley ags is @30.04 on lads but 13.50 on sb.
... i added 0.5u to each (lads) multi just in case buddy fires up.

Last edited:
Only one set of bets for me this week (unless one of my fellow punting board degenerates finds a decent train*).

(*And no offense but neither Papley nor Buddy inspire me, as a seasoned train man).

Here's the train some of you are looking for:

Kicked 0.1 in Rd 1 vs Geelong
Kicked 0.4 in Rd 2 vs Sydney
Kicked 1.1 in Rd 3 vs Gold Coast

Among the comp leaders for pressure acts inside the forward 50. A tackling machine.

This week playing against the worst side in the comp, with the worst defense seen at pro level in a long, long time.

And also playing his first game at Colonial, in his home state of Victoria.

Who knows how many matches he went along and watched at this ground, back when he was a kid supporting the Bombers?

This week he is going to have his kicking boots on, under the roof, in his best chance of all time snag a few easy goals.

Atley to Ziebell, looks around, no options, closed down, BALL! Berry to line up for his fourth, directly in front!

B-Train round 4.jpg

If this train doesn't come in, I'll need to take a spell for a while.

But I'm confident :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only one set of bets for me this week (unless one of my fellow punting board degenerates finds a decent train*).

(*And no offense but neither Papley nor Buddy inspire me, as a seasoned train man).

Here's the train some of you are looking for:

Kicked 0.1 in Rd 1 vs Geelong
Kicked 0.4 in Rd 2 vs Sydney
Kicked 1.1 in Rd 3 vs Gold Coast

Among the comp leaders for pressure acts inside the forward 50. A tackling machine.

This week playing against the worst side in the comp, with the worst defense seen at pro level in a long, long time.

And also playing his first game at Colonial, in his home state of Victoria.

Who knows how many matches he went along and watched at this ground, back when he was a kid supporting the Bombers?

This week he is going to have his kicking boots on, under the roof, in his best chance of all time snag a few easy goals.

Atley to Ziebell, looks around, no options, closed down, BALL! Berry to line up for his fourth, directly in front!

View attachment 1095895

If this train doesn't come in, I'll need to take a spell for a while.

But I'm confident :thumbsu:

This is my kind of train - on for 3+

No love here for Warner or Gulden in goal markets. Both been involved in many goals and goal assists.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back