Karrawirra Parri
51065184221_3ef625d7d8_c.jpg

Grange
FFu6TR3.png

v
Taperoo
51067543597_d6267a3151_b.jpg

In love with the Lonsdale kit <3
Love what you have come up with too mate. Can't help but feel like it needs the number 5 on the back though, in honour of the only thing I know about North Haven which is that Scott Thompson is from there.

The standard on here keeps rising every comp, well done guys

Yours truly :fire:
I’ve come up against a fantastic entry this round in Taperoo, might be my pick for the flag this season
Thanks man, Grange are probably in my top 3 so far with the St.Pauli vibes of Lonsdale and port side rivals New Haven.

Any thoughts on the presentation of the Bandicoots? It was originally meant to be like a community/supporters news board in the local bar but I ended up running out of time, and not sure if the idea gets across.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might run through and give my thoughts on everyone's entries since we've got a few guys looking for feedback.

GREENWITH: That wombat logo is elite. I'm very interested to see how this one evolves, knowing Scorch he'd have a heap of ideas of where he wants to take it.

WYNN VALE: Love the presentation. The local club facebook post vibe won my vote for this week. There's a bit of room for improvement with the jumper, perhaps finding a local sponsor for the jumper might help and I'm not sure how much the gradient adds. Very stong start though.

KENSINGTON: The watermarked crowns running through the stripes are a nice touch. Nice monogram too.

NORTH HAVEN: It does what it set out to do well, the shorts are a nice touch, very "local-club". Might be a touch dark though, the design might get lost on the black guernsey base. Again another strong monogram too.

HENLEY BEACH: Another excellent monogram. I actually think I'd prefer the away kit though, white shorts would break up the colour nicely. How would mismatched shorts look here?

MODBURY: There's a lot going on here. I like the ambition, but it might benefit from a little bit less of the pattern on the front. Perhaps it could be constrained inside the V?

TEA TREE GULLY: Elite. This is a cracking match up. Very interested to see where this goes.

LONSDALE: Again, elite. Love drawing inspiration from Port Stanvac.

SEACLIFF: See above

BELAIR: Very nice sponsors. Think I might put the Fresh Prince on after seeing this kit. I like what's going for, it could be taken in some interesting directions through the comp.

FLINDERS UNI OS: Nice and simple, definitely suits Flinders. The owl logo is excellent, there's some good opportunities for integration into the kit with the brow of the owl, or with the eyes. From a distance though the smaller 'FUOS' text in the logo could be hard to read.

KARRAWIRRA PARRI: I'm well off the pace here. Needs to be polished up. I hope people can see how I've tried to take inspiration from the river bend, but it just has not come off like I would have liked. I might try and redo the logo at some point as well, it's a bit bare bones. I do have some ideas where I want to take it, but I'm not surprised that it hasn't polled yet.

GRANGE: Outstanding. The only gripe I can think of is that it looks like that's Moseley Square in Glenelg in the background, not Grange. That's forgivable though, especially if you're not actually from Adelaide. But the presentation is A1, fantastic effort.

TAPEROO: The news board style presentation does get across, I enjoy it. That presentation style does open up some interesting possibilities for development going forward too. Could put part of a club fixture in the background, or selling the kit to players, or so on. The colour scheme really pops, and I really like the logo. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.

Elite standard across the board though, really enjoying seeing everyone's creativity and how people have tried to tap into their chosen suburbs.

FLINDERS UNI OS: Nice and simple, definitely suits Flinders. The owl logo is excellent, there's some good opportunities for integration into the kit with the brow of the owl, or with the eyes. From a distance though the smaller 'FUOS' text in the logo could be hard to read.
Thanks Doc! I already have made a guernsey with the owl intergrated so in the coming couple of rounds you will see it. I was in a rush to get it submitted so the logo and the pres need some work but I figured as long as I reserved my place I could work on it!

Thanks man, Grange are probably in my top 3 so far with the St.Pauli vibes of Lonsdale and port side rivals New Haven.

Any thoughts on the presentation of the Bandicoots? It was originally meant to be like a community/supporters news board in the local bar but I ended up running out of time, and not sure if the idea gets across.
Love what you've done there. Probably the only thing I'd change would be to bring the sponsor logo in a little bit on the board just so you have a bit of clearspace, right now it almost looks like it's cut off by accident, but besides that I love it, this comp is great as you get to do these sorts of fun "gimmick-y" type things that people probably wouldn't do in the NAFL but it's so on theme in this comp that it works very well.
Thoughts on Wynn Vale? Was trying to look like a local team brochure lol
Love those little details that people do in this comp and this is a prime example of it, good idea done well
GRANGE: Outstanding. The only gripe I can think of is that it looks like that's Moseley Square in Glenelg in the background, not Grange. That's forgivable though, especially if you're not actually from Adelaide. But the presentation is A1, fantastic effort.
Oopsies, will try and rectify this by next round, cheers for letting me know and thanks for the feedback :)

Love what you've done there. Probably the only thing I'd change would be to bring the sponsor logo in a little bit on the board just so you have a bit of clearspace, right now it almost looks like it's cut off by accident, but besides that I love it, this comp is great as you get to do these sorts of fun "gimmick-y" type things that people probably wouldn't do in the NAFL but it's so on theme in this comp that it works very well.

Love those little details that people do in this comp and this is a prime example of it, good idea done well

Oopsies, will try and rectify this by next round, cheers for letting me know and thanks for the feedback :)
Nah your good man that is Grange Jetty Cafe not Moseley square...lift your game TheDoctor11

How do you guys feel about feedback from non-graphic designers that aren't competing? 🤷‍♂️
I love it, especially given more than half of the voters aren't competing so they may be looking at things differently to me.

Back