Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stretch.

Also, that’s super devastating for Gold Coast. I don’t care that much but I just think of the Vic and SA teams who will benefit from superstar talent fleeing home

Michael Whiting
@MichaelWhiting

·
11m

Terrible news for
@GoldCoastSUNS
and skipper Jarrod Witts - out for the season with a ruptured ACL
@AFLcomau
. The ruck cupboard is very thin at Carrara.

Feel for GC they have no luck with injuries.

That's awful for Gold Coast.

Vardy now for Sharp or second rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"We'd also planned on winning the premiership this year so will that also not happen now? Do we need to let the other clubs know or something?"
Funnily enough winning a flag is more realistic than going a season without losing (and eventually winning the flag)

Last edited:
Funnily enough winning a flag is more realistic than going winless(and eventually winning the flag)
I don’t think this sentence means what you think it means

I just spent a good 45 minutes reading the autopsy (how apt for a carcass of a club) thread on the 🐓 🔥 board. They're still discussing Lyon! 😂

Sack Woosha

Shouldn’t Longmuir get some of the credit for Tabenar having a “stellar” 29 goal year in 2020.

Not Really, the Cockburn faithful, have been telling us that this was coming for the last .......... 6- 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 years.

Tabbers ...... God bless him finally had a breakout year .. was it due to Longmuir ......... or a CHAMPION KPF performing much better once the shackles of RTB had been released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back