Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Do we think Thor has to workout to get jacked again, or does it just happen because hes a god...

I kind of assumed that the final fight in endgame would have him being all buff again, i like that they didnt do it, but it raises questions for me.

It's Waititi so we'll probably get a funny training montage.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
It's Waititi so we'll probably get a funny training montage.

That'll be the crux of the Guardians appearance - Quill hits play on Awesome Mix 3, Footloose comes on, we get a full montage and then they wave goodbye to him and the movie.

Sep 30, 2003
Bunvegas
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia
Russell Crowe is joining the Marvel universe according to multiple sources. He will appear in the next incarnation of Thor.

Crowe continues the age old tradition of crossing between Marvel and DC universes
Just a cameo I believe.

With Richard E Grant getting a run in Loki, Taika is really going to have an amazing toybox to play with for Thor.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
With Richard E Grant getting a run in Loki, Taika is really going to have an amazing toybox to play with for Thor.

He's been blessed in a way that Sydney has become a bit of a celebrity hot spot for filming and everybody looks like they're in party mode with each other. Won't be long until Isla Fisher (already rumoured) and Sacha Baron Cohen are confirmed as well.

He's been blessed in a way that Sydney has become a bit of a celebrity hot spot for filming and everybody looks like they're in party mode with each other. Won't be long until Isla Fisher (already rumoured) and Sacha Baron Cohen are confirmed as well.

Please Cohen as Beta Ray Bill.

Are you referring to the premier access thing on Disney+? It’s a permanent purchase. I haven’t utilised it myself as yet however for the right movie I would.

Technically speaking its more of a early access fee. You wont get a digital download copy or anything and to access it you will have to remain a subscriber to view it.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Technically speaking its more of a early access fee. You wont get a digital download copy or anything and to access it you will have to remain a subscriber to view it.

I think retaining a subscription wouldn’t be too much of an issue for those who purchase the early access option. Generally speaking, if you’re going to do that then you already have a pretty vested interest in Marvel etc.

And with the upcoming slate Marvel and Star Wars shows/films etc, there’s a shitload of content (in addition to that Star feature which was a nice little bonus recently) to keep you going.

61b2FkbZsEL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Back