UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ramos injured and now Varane covid positive and ruled out.
Lewandowski injured thanks Poland. Also risks him not breaking Bundesliga goal record which he would have easily done.
He was Polish long before and will be long after. They didn’t do it just to screw with little old Bayern. The world doesn’t revolve around your insignificant problems.

Ramos injured and now Varane covid positive and ruled out.

He was Polish long before and will be long after. They didn’t do it just to screw with little old Bayern. The world doesn’t revolve around your insignificant problems.

Bayern could be in a bit of trouble without Lewy or Gnabry

Got a feeling we’re about to get a hiding to nowhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5c5d8165cafb6b79d4795f4a1764f9d9.jpg

Just starting three teenagers on the right with 13 games total UCL experience against Foden, Guendogan and Cancelo. Yeah this ain’t going to be pretty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ffs. Wouldn’t even be annoyed if we lost to city based in class. But to give up lollipops like that is infuriating

Why are we playing at Real's training ground instead of the Bernabeu?

Real Madrid haven’t played at the Bernabeu at all this season. It’s due to reopen in the summer of 2022. This ground is where Real Madrid Castilla plays.

Real Madrid haven’t played at the Bernabeu at all this season. It’s due to reopen in the summer of 2022. This ground is where Real Madrid Castilla plays.

Pandemic was coincidentally at the perfect time... some may even say Real Madrid started the pandemic in Spain before it went to China.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back