Player Watch Pick #18 (2016) - Sam Powell-Pepper

Because he's a professional footballer and very important to our best 22.

Even if he's only playing 50-60%time on ground and half of the split between midfield/forward.

This is such a bad take, man. It's not about his game time or his fitness. They are big factors but it's not why he isn't gonna play at any level this week. This is a process and if he isn't easy to play he isn't ready to play. Having him at training is a big step alone.

This is such a bad take, man. It's not about his game time or his fitness. They are big factors but it's not why he isn't gonna play at any level this week. This is a process and if he isn't easy to play he isn't ready to play. Having him at training is a big step alone.
Surely recovering from a broken hand as well as not training at all sets him back a week also?

"We’ve done a lot of work with people close to him"

Interpretation. "We've told Aidyn Johnson to * off back to Victoria."

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Or you like to drink for a bit of fun... Heck knows if I had a job requiring a breatho before shift I wouldn't still be in it. Doesn't mean I have deep issues with substances. I just enjoyed a few nights out or in.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
🤔 I'm allowed to be 0.02 alcohol in my job...

Pickett4GOAT

Cancelled
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Great news. Ryder returning for the Saints as well - interesting timing all round.
Club welfare officers last year warned him that moving into his own place was a bad idea and actively discouraged it.
At some point though surely he had to take that plunge. It has not worked too well at this stage but I respect him for trying to push through his issues independently. No one is going to fix your problems if you don't make the effort to fix them yourself.

Club welfare officers last year warned him that moving into his own place was a bad idea and actively discouraged it.

Is this legit?

Oct 7, 2004
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Heard this morning on radio Pep's staying with Hammer currently.
Could be worse. At least he hasnt moved in with Aidyn Johnson

*EDIT* just saw an article on Shepparton News on the 18th March 2021 that Aidyn Johnson has left Sturt and signed to play with Murray Bombers in Echuca. This is good news

Back