Injury Blue Healers Medical Room - 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

How many players would decide not to play in a GF? That's the whole point. It's taken out of their hands for a reason. What if they were then concussed again? It's about future wellbeing, not player milestones. The news is full of ex-players with ongoing mental conditions through having their brains repeatedly smashed around inside their skulls.

This is the first post of yours that has any substance lol

Is anyone else more excited for TDK’s return than Curnows at this point? Curnow is a generational talent I have no doubt, but his return seems so far away. I thought it was supposed to be a 12 week maximum type injury, what did he do again? PCL?

TDK looked amazing in the latter half of last year.. he’s super raw, sure; but I think he is an incredible athlete. His return is only just around the corner too.

Is anyone else more excited for TDK’s return than Curnows at this point?
No chance. I been dying to see our forward line built around Harry and Charlie as two key forwards and Jack the third tall, with the rest quick clever smalls sprinkled around them. Bring it on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kemps " foot" should really mean that his ACL has been given every chance to heal optimally
The acl would've healed fine ages ago. The foots probably not a great thing because the hardest thing about acl injuries is regaining the muscle and strength. Brenda Goddard reckons he never got his acl injured leg back to the size or strength of the other/ what it used to be and he did that in 2007... So to me the foot injury is concerning moreso on that front.

The acl would've healed fine ages ago. The foots probably not a great thing because the hardest thing about acl injuries is regaining the muscle and strength. Brenda Goddard reckons he never got his acl injured leg back to the size or strength of the other/ what it used to be and he did that in 2007... So to me the foot injury is concerning moreso on that front.
But kemp had a lot more recovery and he’s much younger.

No chance. I been dying to see our forward line built around Harry and Charlie as two key forwards and Jack the third tall, with the rest quick clever smalls sprinkled around them. Bring it on.
Yep, that's the A1 forward line for us.

How many players would decide not to play in a GF? That's the whole point. It's taken out of their hands for a reason. What if they were then concussed again? It's about future wellbeing, not player milestones. The news is full of ex-players with ongoing mental conditions through having their brains repeatedly smashed around inside their skulls.
It's why the entire squad should be considered a premiership players, and get medallions.

They are all part of it.

Imagine playing the entire year and being integral in getting the team to GF, then not being able to play because of concussion or injury. That player would be just as deserving of a Premiership medallion, maybe moreso than Pickett was in his first game.

Kemps " foot" should really mean that his ACL has been given every chance to heal optimally

Itll be less about it healing and more around structural support. It’s reasonable to assume it was all fine given he was training strongly before the foot issue. I would be surprised if this latest issue has any bearing on his knee.

It's why the entire squad should be considered a premiership players, and get medallions.

They are all part of it.

Imagine playing the entire year and being integral in getting the team to GF, then not being able to play because of concussion or injury. That player would be just as deserving of a Premiership medallion, maybe moreso than Pickett was in his first game.

Bob Murphy likes this :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back