USA Q revealed?

Remove this Banner Ad

The dude in the video literally outed himself as Q.

Strongly rumored to be him (and his Dad) for some time now.
Gotcha. I believed the Q stuff for the first month or so, years back, but after so many inaccurate predictions I don't see how anyone still does. Can't the authorities identify him? I know that "Q" would be using proxies and other methods to conceal who they are, but I thought the police were ahead of that stuff.

Gotcha. I believed the Q stuff for the first month or so, years back, but after so many inaccurate predictions I don't see how anyone still does. Can't the authorities identify him? I know that "Q" would be using proxies and other methods to conceal who they are, but I thought the police were ahead of that stuff.
It's easier to believe Q is a false flag than any of their actual conspiracies

I haven't done any research on the topic, but my uneducated guess is that having a crazy cult following you would deter voters.

It had the exact opposite effect. It's a far right wing conspiracy theory that merges the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and its allegations of Jewish 'cabals' running the world and engaging in Blood Libel, with support for Trump as the savior who will defeat these evil Jews, saving the children they're trafficking and using for canabalistic sex rituals, and ushering in a golden age of fascism.

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-G) is a Q adherent who literally got voted into the House based on her belief in this theory. We saw Q believers storming the capital and being arrested and shot a few months back.

You and I have literally discussed several former left wing hippie types that now believe this s**t (and are now Pro Trump Fascists) ala Pete Evans. It's reached the point where social media companies are banning it left right and centre.

A casual glance at 4/8 Chan and r/theDonald sees its adherents all over those sites, and talking about how Qanon (even if it is bullshit) 'red-pilled' hundreds of thousands of people to the 'cause'.

It's literally dragged hundreds of thousands of gullible and desperate imbeciles over to the far right!

It had the exact opposite effect. It's a far right wing conspiracy theory that merges the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and its allegations of Jewish 'cabals' running the world and engaging in Blood Libel, with support for Trump as the savior who will defeat these evil Jews, saving the children they're trafficking and using for canabalistic sex rituals, and ushering in a golden age of fascism.

Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-G) is a Q adherent who literally got voted into the House based on her belief in this theory. We saw Q believers storming the capital and being arrested and shot a few months back.

You and I have literally discussed several former left wing hippie types that now believe this sh*t (and are now Pro Trump Fascists) ala Pete Evans. It's reached the point where social media companies are banning it left right and centre.

A casual glance at 4/8 Chan and r/theDonald sees its adherents all over those sites, and talking about how Qanon (even if it is bullshit) 'red-pilled' hundreds of thousands of people to the 'cause'.

It's literally dragged hundreds of thousands of gullible and desperate imbeciles over to the far right!
Okay, but I don't get the anti semitic part. Trump employed his Jewish son in law, moved the embassy, etc. His own website stated that he was "very pro Israel" and his actions reflected that.

I haven't done any research on the topic, but my uneducated guess is that having a crazy cult following you would deter voters.
God you speak bullshit.

Okay, but I don't get the anti semitic part. Trump employed his Jewish son in law, moved the embassy, etc. His own website stated that he was "very pro Israel" and his actions reflected that.

I didn't say Trump was anti-Semitic. I said Q-anon is.

Its basically the theory that 'international banking cabals', 'the Rothschilds' and 'George Soros', 'Hollywood elites' aided and abetted by Mark Zukerberg (see any trends there?) have been secretly manipulating a 'deep state' of left leaning politicians by breeding 'Satanic bloodlines' to murder, rape and eat children (so basically Blood Libel and straight from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion).

QAnon Builds on Centuries of Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories (insider.com)

QAnon explained: the antisemitic conspiracy theory gaining traction around the world | QAnon | The Guardian

QAnon, Blood Libel, and the Satanic Panic | The New Republic

People get sucked into Q-anon. Next minute they're rabid far right wing anti-semites claiming the Jews are putting microchips in COVID vaccines to control us all and hashtagging 'save the children' (from the Jews).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Trump isn't anti-semitic, but a large chunk of his followers are. He referred to people chanting "the Jews will not replace us" as being one of the sides with "very fine people" on it, in Charlottesville. Trump certainly isn't anti-anti-semitic.

With Trump gone and so many disproven predictions, it's only a matter of time until enough Q-devotees will come to their senses and/or be ignored by anyone of any importance.

The Q movement peaked under Trump and will float along in the background like the Area 51 crazies have done for 50 years.

I didn't say Trump was anti-Semitic. I said Q-anon is.

Its basically the theory that 'international banking cabals', 'the Rothschilds' and 'George Soros', 'Hollywood elites' aided and abetted by Mark Zukerberg (see any trends there?) have been secretly manipulating a 'deep state' of left leaning politicians by breeding 'Satanic bloodlines' to murder, rape and eat children (so basically Blood Libel and straight from the Protocols of the Elders of Zion).

QAnon Builds on Centuries of Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories (insider.com)

QAnon explained: the antisemitic conspiracy theory gaining traction around the world | QAnon | The Guardian

QAnon, Blood Libel, and the Satanic Panic | The New Republic

People get sucked into Q-anon. Next minute they're rabid far right wing anti-semites claiming the Jews are putting microchips in COVID vaccines to control us all and hashtagging 'save the children' (from the Jews).
Then I don't get how they can reconcile their love for Trump with their hatred of the Jewish community.

It's also important to not let some nutty cult distract from genuine "conspiracies". Eg you mentioned Hollywood elites... I don't think anyone can dispute that there has been enormous issues with sexual assaults within Hollywood. As with the Catholics, the wheel of justice turns slowly (if at all).
He referred to people chanting "the Jews will not replace us" as being one of the sides with "very fine people" on it, in Charlottesville. Trump certainly isn't anti-anti-semitic.
I'd invite you to look up that full quote in context.

Then I don't get how they can reconcile their love for Trump with their hatred of the Jewish community.

It's also important to not let some nutty cult distract from genuine "conspiracies". Eg you mentioned Hollywood elites... I don't think anyone can dispute that there has been enormous issues with sexual assaults within Hollywood. As with the Catholics, the wheel of justice turns slowly (if at all).

I'd invite you to look up that full quote in context.

I have, plenty of times. He was implying there were fine people on both sides of a protest movement where one was chanting "the jews shall not replace us" and the other side was counter-protesting.

Trump was saying that there were very fine people on both sides implying that some on the racist side of the protest were equal to those protesting against racism. There's not really any other way to frame his statement other than he thinks some racists are fine people. Nobody has actually ever shown some of those "very fine people" saying look, we're not racists, we just like this statue. They were being openly racist.

I have, plenty of times. He was implying there were fine people on both sides of a protest movement where one was chanting "the jews shall not replace us" and the other side was counter-protesting.

Trump was saying that there were very fine people on both sides implying that some on the racist side of the protest were equal to those protesting against racism. There's not really any other way to frame his statement other than he thinks some racists are fine people. Nobody has actually ever shown some of those "very fine people" saying look, we're not racists, we just like this statue. They were being openly racist.

Yeah he very clearly condemned the neo Nazis etc, just offered some understanding of the conservative side of the argument, ie do we need to censor history? Do we need to cancel everything named after Washington - a slave owner?

It's also important to not let some nutty cult distract from genuine "conspiracies". Eg you mentioned Hollywood elites... I don't think anyone can dispute that there has been enormous issues with sexual assaults within Hollywood.

You realize 'Hollywood elites' is a codeword for Jews right?

Like 'International banking cabals' is a codeword for Jews.

Even Andrew Bolt is all over this:

In a bizarre 135-page document titled “Why? Motives Driving Climate Fraud”, Roberts argues that international bankers are secretly pursuing their agenda of global control through environmentalism. He singles out the Rothschilds (of course), Goldman Sachs, the Rockefellers and the Warburg family.

Roberts’ embrace of the Jewish banker conspiracy has proven too much for fellow climate science denier Andrew Bolt, who in 2012 asked Roberts to name the banking families in question. Bolt did not publish Roberts’ response but did publish his reply:

“Two of the three most prominent and current banking families you’ve mentioned are Jewish, and the third is sometimes falsely assumed to be. Yes, this smacks too much of the Jewish world conspiracy theorising I’ve always loathed.”

One Nation, Climate Denial and those Jewish Bankers (theconversation.com)

When you see criticism of 'International banking cabals', 'George Soros', 'the Rothschilds' or 'Hollywood Elites' its just (yet another) far right wing anti-Semitic conspiracy theory of 'the Jews are engaging in blood libel/ trying to destroy the white man/ controlling everything'.

You realize 'Hollywood elites' is a codeword for Jews right?

Like 'International banking cabals' is a codeword for Jews.

Even Andrew Bolt is all over this:

One Nation, Climate Denial and those Jewish Bankers (theconversation.com)

When you see criticism of 'International banking cabals', 'George Soros', 'the Rothschilds' or 'Hollywood Elites' its just (yet another) far right wing anti-Semitic conspiracy theory of 'the Jews are engaging in blood libel/ trying to destroy the white man/ controlling everything'.
Ok, how would you like it to be worded? Or do you believe that sexual assault within Hollywood should be ignored because unsavoury people have pointed it out?

Yeah he very clearly condemned the neo Nazis etc, just offered some understanding of the conservative side of the argument, ie do we need to censor history? Do we need to cancel everything named after Washington - a slave owner?

But there's not been any evidence that anyone at that protest was actually talking about history and not just promoting racism. The 'protecting history' narrative seems like it's a smoke screen for a movement which is 100% racists.

It's a fig-leaf for conservatives to pretend that such a large portion of their fellow travellers aren't outright racist. The whole transcript from Trump is exactly that. Him trying to dress-up his racist supporters as something other than that.

Oh yeah, when have they ever had a sensible discussion within conservative circles about where to draw the distinction between outright racists and founding fathers? They don't have that discussion. They start at racism, then complain about "where will it end" without ever actually discussing where it should end. They can't have an honest discussion because most of their side are still carrying Confederate flags. Then it comes up again when the next racists chant about Jews around a Robert E Lee statue.

Which is ironic because the South and Robert E. Lee were more tolerant of Jews (some of whom owned and traded slaves) than the North (Ulysses Grant, at least who expelled the Jews from areas of Tennessee, Mississippi and Kentucky).

So Robert E. Lee was actually on the other side of the "Jews will not replace us" argument. I guess those protesting the demise of his statue while chanting anti-semitic slogans wouldn't have known that. They were just racists (which we all already knew).

Ok, how would you like it to be worded?

Is there evidence of widespread sexual assault in Hollywood? Weinstein, Spacey, and a few other actors have been called out, and there is evidence of a negative culture (Hollywood sucks) but Im not seeing any evidence of something like the Catholic church and its institutionalized sexual abuse and cover ups.

'Hollywood elites' is usually an antiemetic canard used to smear the so called 'liberal media/ wealthy Jewish movie financiers' who push 'diversity' in movies, and make a lot of movies about the Holocaust.

Usually by the same people than bitched when Last of Us 2 featured a lesbian couple, an Asian man, a Jewish girl and a transgender boy, along with a masculine woman as being 'liberal cuck PC gone mad'.

Is there evidence of widespread sexual assault in Hollywood? Weinstein, Spacey, and a few other actors have been called out, and there is evidence of a negative culture (Hollywood sucks) but Im not seeing any evidence of something like the Catholic church and its institutionalized sexual abuse and cover ups.

'Hollywood elites' is usually an antiemetic canard used to smear the so called 'liberal media/ wealthy Jewish movie financiers' who push 'diversity' in movies, and make a lot of movies about the Holocaust.

Usually by the same people than bitched when Last of Us 2 featured a lesbian couple, an Asian man, a Jewish girl and a transgender boy, along with a masculine woman as being 'liberal cuck PC gone mad'.
Ok, to me there is adequate evidence of a rape/grooming culture within Hollywood, I'm sorry that you wish for this to be dismissed based on perceived anti semiticism. It's nothing to do with race/religion to me.

Oh yeah, when have they ever had a sensible discussion within conservative circles about where to draw the distinction between outright racists and founding fathers? They don't have that discussion. They start at racism, then complain about "where will it end" without ever actually discussing where it should end. They can't have an honest discussion because most of their side are still carrying Confederate flags. Then it comes up again when the next racists chant about Jews around a Robert E Lee statue.

Which is ironic because the South and Robert E. Lee were more tolerant of Jews (some of whom owned and traded slaves) than the North (Ulysses Grant, at least who expelled the Jews from areas of Tennessee, Mississippi and Kentucky).

So Robert E. Lee was actually on the other side of the "Jews will not replace us" argument. I guess those protesting the demise of his statue while chanting anti-semitic slogans wouldn't have known that. They were just racists (which we all already knew).
Cool. So let's not erase history, lest we are doomed to repeat it. Auschwitz remains standing for a very good reason.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back