FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Bec - had a boyfriend back home from the very beginning. Was just on the show for clout.

Jake - cheated on his fiancé many times and was found out only a few months before then going on to MAFS.
Well that’s not entirely true!
A lot of it but a fair bit of Mayo too.

He’s a knob, no shock

Can't be that much of a knob, gets laid regularly.

I know I'm harping on about this, but despite there being a unanimous opinion he's an a-hole, women must still throw themselves at him, so he's going to continue being a knob as his behaviour is paying off. Understandable for someone as damaged as Melissa who needs help, but surely not all the blonde haired blue eyed girls he beds are mentally broken.

I know I'm harping on about this, but despite there being a unanimous opinion he's an a-hole, women must still throw themselves at him, so he's going to continue being a knob as his behaviour is paying off. Understandable for someone as damaged as Melissa who needs help, but surely not all the blonde haired blue eyed girls he beds are mentally broken.
He picks chicks up on Tinder and one of the most damaged chicks I’ve ever seen on tv

Anyone can pick chicks up on Tinder and as long as you breath oxygen you could satisfy Melissa

Going to go out on a limb here because the bloke has some serious issues.
But a little part of me can see how he’s been trolled to the point of making an extra campaigner of himself by somebody who is genuinely only on the show for other reasons than finding a partner.
His frustration has just grown and grown due to that fact and whilst his own intentions like all of them are questionable I reckon he genuinely has grown fond of Melissa due mainly to her blind faith and loyalty, and is now s**t frightened of the truth coming out, whereas when he said it he didn’t really care.
He’s made his own bed, but being surrounded by people who are not on it for anything other than self promotion constantly sticking their noses into your s**t and questioning your own truths would really piss me off too.

did the panadol make a difference, that new research came out saying that apparently panadol is borderline useless for pretty much everything.
Yeah i heard that too.

The thing is i have prescription painkillers for these headaches but they may cause drowsiness. Never taken them yet so dont wanna do that tonight and then go to class.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

alright.
its nearly time.
I want a big effort tonight from you all.
Our Captain Shell is out.
Everyone needs to up their post game.
I want clean insults, humour packed but hard hitting quotes, and play the man..screw the ball.
Saddle up fukkies!!

Im a late inclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back