Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

You weren't on the Hurstbridge train going home last Friday were you ?

Nah I get a lift home or I take the mernda line

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You should get level 2 tickets. Then you’d get access to the Premiership club bar with lots of BF types.

Edit: and potentially free beer

I know mate, but most people I take are smokers, so quick in and out access is important
I might give it a go next year, upgrade from the Archers Club

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I thought the whole purpose of the ticketing arrangements was to keep your distance from others and there are rules in place that prohibits you from wandering around from your designated seat, however on recieving my ticket for Sundays game , I am in L2 Row 34, and the ticket instucts me to enter via gate 2 my normal reserved seat is in L2 Row 36, and I enter via gate 5, so on Sunday I will have to transverse half the bloody ground to my seat, hope I don't get picked up for wandering !!!

I thought the whole purpose of the ticketing arrangements was to keep your distance from others and there are rules in place that prohibits you from wandering around from your designated seat, however on recieving my ticket for Sundays game , I am in L2 Row 34, and the ticket instucts me to enter via gate 2 my normal reserved seat is in L2 Row 36, and I enter via gate 5, so on Sunday I will have to transverse half the bloody ground to my seat, hope I don't get picked up for wandering !!!
No the most important thing is that you pull your phone out of your pocket to scan in rather than your membership card out of your pocket to scan in to avoid a potential super spreader event.

They have a kind of path set up. You go in up an escalator and kind of get siphoned through a couple of doors and you’re there surprisingly quickly.

They have a kind of path set up. You go in up an escalator and kind of get siphoned through a couple of doors and you’re there surprisingly quickly.
Is the club giving away a cap or scarf this season for members? Been 2 both home games but haven’t seen anyone collecting anything from the north merchandise van

They
Is the club giving away a cap or scarf this season for members? Been 2 both home games but haven’t seen anyone collecting anything from the north merchandise van
They are, I collected mine at an AFLW match. They had 2020 and 21 stuff so I made off with quite a haul. My advice is take the scarf, the caps seem to look good at first but I don't think mine will get worn often. I reckon the membership tent at gate 5 would be giving them away, or if you go to the Roo shop the ladies always take good care of you with that kind of stuff.

They

They are, I collected mine at an AFLW match. They had 2020 and 21 stuff so I made off with quite a haul. My advice is take the scarf, the caps seem to look good at first but I don't think mine will get worn often. I reckon the membership tent at gate 5 would be giving them away, or if you go to the Roo shop the ladies always take good care of you with that kind of stuff.
Thank you . Great info 👍

This was in the Round 3 Match Centre article before last week's game, assume it will be the same for other home games this year unless anything

View attachment 1096546
So having a gazebo where members can collect their scarf outside the stadium is a covid risk, but handing them out at a crowded pub is safe? Ummmmm, ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanted to call out one good experience from Sunday. In the premiership room there was some flyers on the table, promoting roo shop purchases delivered directly to the premiership room. I'd been wanting to use my member credit and get a hat, but didn't want to go searching for the roo shop at half time.
I ordered a hat and beanie, and within 20 minutes it was at the premiership room reception.

Great experience all round, well done NMFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back