List Mgmt. 2021 List Management

Remove this Banner Ad

HaydossJ

Club Legend
Oct 4, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
I thought we should have had a go last year, but Jack Petruccelle looks a player but just cant seem to lock down a regular spot in the west coast team. With a strong Italian name like that, and played Northern Knights every chance he grew up barracking for Carlton..
What do you like about Petruccelle? Besides his speed, I don't see a single AFL-level attribute in his game.

BlueJet

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
North Ballarat
What do you like about Petruccelle? Besides his speed, I don't see a single AFL-level attribute in his game.
IMO the fascination with him is weird.
Murphy & O'Brien's careers are being death ridden by some due to their perceived lack of hardness, yet we continually discuss the merits of a much softer player?
I couldn't give a damn whether they have an Italian surname, I just want players that are capable of playing at the level.

Williams is SO underrated. Love the way he goes about it.

Reckon you might be talking about different Williams’.

From memory Arr0w is a fan of the one stuck behind NicNat out West.

Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Where is all the Brander talk coming from? I like him but it seems a bit left field to me.

Young tall, flexible enough to play either end or even on a wing, originally from Victoria, out of contract at the end of the season.

Just seems a good fit for a club with a little bit of cap space to play with, probably a middling first rounder to trade, who seem to have issues keeping KPPs out of the rehab room.

The Return of the Paf

Club Legend
Aug 22, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Young tall, flexible enough to play either end or even on a wing, originally from Victoria, out of contract at the end of the season.

Just seems a good fit for a club with a little bit of cap space to play with, probably a middling first rounder to trade, who seem to have issues keeping KPPs out of the rehab room.
Yep, if we were to target him, I'd hope we see him as a forward/swingman rather than try to turn him into Jone's apprentice. There's not supposed to be a lot of talls in this year's draft so it at least makes sense in that regard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blueyourmyboy!!

Senior List
Apr 26, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Just on this.

At least 2 of his kicks didn't cover the requisite 15m and resulted in a teammate being forced to play on under pressure, and there was at least one kick that ended up in the hands of a teammate but actually hit the ground first and said teammate had to collect on the run (there were more than one, but I think one or two were deliberate kicks into space, while at least one was certainly a miscued kick).

95% is a really nice looking number, but it wasn't really an accurate reflection of how efficient his disposal actually was.

20 touches, one "champion data inefficient", two that were so short they put the recipient under pressure, one that missed the target but said target was able to recover it. More like 80% in my view. Still very good, mind you, but he's got room for improvement.
I agree when your only kicking the ball a max of 20m your efficiency should be 95-100% . Not damaging at all with dinky little kicks in the backline. Really miss Newman on half back and much better suited in that position that sps. Sps should be 70% hff 30% mid.

CaptainCripps13

Debutant
Mar 29, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
All clubs would know who wants out, or is considering a move

Nope. Depends on the player. Think about it logically - if a player can get a deal done with a club they want, they don't want others making offers to their current club. Makes it harder to move. Obviously if you don't care what club you go to and it is highest price, you don't mind people knowing.

As far as I know (and I may be wrong), Darcy's manager had spoken only to us and St Kilda. Also friendly with Ainsworth from the Suns, who is signed until 2022 but we have raised with the Suns - very unlikely though.

The Bighouse

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Nope. Depends on the player. Think about it logically - if a player can get a deal done with a club they want, they don't want others making offers to their current club. Makes it harder to move. Obviously if you don't care what club you go to and it is highest price, you don't mind people knowing.

As far as I know (and I may be wrong), Darcy's manager had spoken only to us and St Kilda. Also friendly with Ainsworth from the Suns, who is signed until 2022 but we have raised with the Suns - very unlikely though.

Suma going with Geelong...
“I’m hearing Darcy Tucker wants to go to Geelong and Darcy the ruckman, Geelong are chasing him. All these Victorians are going to want to go home and we’ve got WA products that keep going out of our state.”

CaptainCripps13

Debutant
Mar 29, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Suma going with Geelong...
“I’m hearing Darcy Tucker wants to go to Geelong and Darcy the ruckman, Geelong are chasing him. All these Victorians are going to want to go home and we’ve got WA products that keep going out of our state.”

Cause he is an ex falcon. We are a much better fit. If Darcy properly develops, he is the perfect partner for TDK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back