Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 3 - Tigers v Swans Sat April 3rd 1:45pm AEDT (MCG) Tigercast Link in OP!

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t care if you back him or not. I didn’t say I thought we were not trying different ball movement last year. In fact I praised it and fully understand what Longmire has said regarding it in the last couple of days when asked and trying to execute it. What I did say was a 2 word post. Don Pyke. I believe he has also added to it and there are different ball movement patterns added and if you can’t see that then maybe we have something in common with your own head buried up your backside. Also my opinion is not for one moment trying to downplay what Longmire has done in regards to our improved skill level and the way we are executing from defence to attack. Has done a phenomenal job improving it. I have been impatient at times the last couple years and frustrated with the way we have gone about it but have never been a Longmire Basher.

Your 2 word reply "Don Pyke" was to this post stating very clearly that Hardwick was outcoached.

Richmond looked quite off today but that was a genuinely concerning loss moreso in the Coaches box. For the first time since 2017 the gameplan was pulled apart and they looked genuinely outcoached (and convincingly).

Far from damning, far from anything other than an anomaly at this stage. Especially considering they are notoriously slow starters and save their best for the back end of the season but it does raise a genuine question mark over their style now. Very interested to see how they bounce back and if other teams will actually get anything out of today's game or whether the status quo will resume.

Not only do you fail to get basic facts right, you look stupid doubling down with cowardly weasel words,

Your 2 word reply "Don Pyke" was to this post stating very clearly that Hardwick was outcoached.

Not only do you fail to get basic facts right, you look stupid doubling down with cowardly weasel words,

Your the only weasel on this board. Make no mistake about that. You simply sit back pulling apart people's posts with your pontificating dribble while knowing **** all about the game.

And that is a fact.

Keep fighting the good cause though.

The ironic thing was that when Hardwick realised the tigers were in trouble today, all he did was try and put players behind the ball.
So you admit that Longmire's 'who me' act last year was just that? The worst park-the-bus job the game has ever seen, at the least Horse should have manned up to it afterwards.

Thought Hardwick's presser was perfect, the Swans play was 'Richmond-like', a compliment but also a lovely little call-back to Longmire- *That's* how you play the game Sydney and don't you ever go back to last year's utter junk style!

So you admit that Longmire's 'who me' act last year was just that? The worst park-the-bus job the game has ever seen, at the least Horse should have manned up to it afterwards.

Thought Hardwick's presser was perfect, the Swans play was 'Richmond-like', a compliment but also a lovely little call-back to Longmire- *That's* how you play the game Sydney and don't you ever go back to last year's utter junk style!
Richmond don't only have their own success to hang their hat on, but they are responsible for the development of other teams, the overall health of the AFL and the attractiveness of the product.

A big thanks to you and your club.

Back