Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Drew has amazing opportunity. Can see him getting to 400k+ all whilst scoring 80+ most weeks. In a super team. Last week was an anomaly and he still punched out an 80. Can punch out a ton too I think. Wanting to hold.

JDG probably the one to go I agree. JDG > Chappy nets me $340k in the bank. What to do with that?

I thought he looked great in the preseason. I nearly picked him to.

I think Drew has amazing opportunity. Can see him getting to 400k+ all whilst scoring 80+ most weeks. In a super team. Last week was an anomaly and he still punched out an 80. Can punch out a ton too I think. Wanting to hold.

JDG probably the one to go I agree. JDG > Chappy nets me $340k in the bank. What to do with that?

Bank it for some upgrades? Laird to mids and bring in Jiath? Bring in Atkins or Daniher? Not a huge amount of viable options for $340k.

I thought he looked great in the preseason. I nearly picked him to.

Says absolute volumes on his PS he had and the work done when he's the one holding Rockliff out of the side and starting on ball each week. Had injuries last year which sort of cannonballed his year. Loves a tackle and great CP numbers.

From what i can gather Chapman's JS does look ok. Plus he's a week or two ahead in generating some cash.
Ownership at 2 % ? :think: That cant be right surely.

2% ownership at present, but 11% trade-in-ship at present.

Jelly will finish Top10 mids, easily.
Own him, hope it’s true, not sure.
Role will hopefully improve, he’s still operating off a high floor etc., the illness wouldn’t have helped.
But what you buy with Kelly is the high floor with the occasional outburst game where he goes 150-200, which has tended to be reserved for routs.
See the Giants as more likely routees than routers this year, tbh.
Don’t see him being disastrous unless he gets injured and am holding fwiw.

Might be the best option. That's 340k BANK mate, so price of player on top as well.

Not a great deal that really needs improvement on the team. It looks pretty good and having that $340 banked may be worth holding. I guess if you want to spend it this round and intend to hold Phillips obvious one would be Allir to Ridley though I don't mind the Allir pick.

Lmac listed as a test this week for North.
If he plays he will take 50% of the kick outs.
Thats how it ran in the pre season.
Safe to expect a drop in Ziebells scoring.
How do North fans view his Ziebell’s) output as a defender in real footy terms?

Brockman or Campbell to DeGoey as your 2nd trade 😆

I panicked a bit and went Highmore to Markov after he got dropped. Kosi was tipped to be out, and I couldn't see anyone else to bring in. Would serve me right if Highmore now comes back. Got Markov for a while now. Sadly Kosi looks like going this week, Young injured, Sharp gone. Backline looking very dodgy. Probably got to bring Chapman in now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d argue Chappy is a must have rookie if you have a dodgy D5-D8 (Clarke, Highmore, Kosi, Sharp). Especially with the lack of DEF rookies on the horizon he could potentially save a donut in the coming weeks.
Baby John and Lachie Jones are lurking.

What do you think JDG can average mate? Would love some fellow Pies supporters opinions.

Pies are lost going fwd.

I rewatched our game v lions and our fwd entries were putrid.
No run creating space and ease of entry.

Max 95, probably 85average

How do North fans view his Ziebell’s) output as a defender in real footy terms?
We have no targets in front of the ball.
I think he is needed forward.
Hes not the greatest kick, so tbh i dont understand the appeal of him kicking out.
Hes averages 90 before as a forward. So I dont think a move back there would kill him as a pick.

We have no targets in front of the ball.
I think he is needed forward.
Hes not the greatest kick, so tbh i dont understand the appeal of him kicking out.
Hes averages 90 before as a forward. So I dont think a move back there would kill him as a pick.
Can we just have a couple more weeks of seagulling around taking in kick in's until he's up too 500k and I can swap him to Dustbin or Dramafield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back