Player Watch Pick #18 (2016) - Sam Powell-Pepper

Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
No. I won't share it, for several reasons. One of them down the list being that the club watch this forum closer than ever, and I have been tapped on the shoulder and told not to disclose things anymore. At the top of the list would be that downplaying the suffering of others is a full blown campaigner of a thing to do, and trying to goad me into revealing it by suggesting they are "small time victims" or "not even worth a half-beryl" is pretty ******* sickening tbh.

There is nothing small about this, he needs to get his act together and become a better person. I think he can do it.

So he's a s**t campaigner who appears to have multiple "victims" he's caused suffering to... Why should he be invited back at all? If it's as bad as you're implying with your inner sanctum links.. * him off.

Or you're just a blowhard who pretends he knows all the inner workings when you have NFI

You continually leak random s**t to make yourself sound important.. it could be legit but who knows. Then when pressed for actual details claim the moral high ground.

Mar 10, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
If only you knew about Sam Powell-Pepper

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
No. I won't share it, for several reasons. One of them down the list being that the club watch this forum closer than ever, and I have been tapped on the shoulder and told not to disclose things anymore. At the top of the list would be that downplaying the suffering of others is a full blown campaigner of a thing to do, and trying to goad me into revealing it by suggesting they are "small time victims" or "not even worth a half-beryl" is pretty ******* sickening tbh.

There is nothing small about this, he needs to get his act together and become a better person. I think he can do it.
If you don't provide substance I'm not sure what you expect or why you bother opening ya mouth in the first place, comes across as pure gossip.

If you don't provide substance I'm not sure what you expect or why you bother opening ya mouth in the first place, comes across as pure gossip.

At the very least it's to help people understand the issue is complex, and it's not just a case of getting on the beers too much. Our club is excellent at helping our players become good people, it's a shame we sometimes struggle on the 'good at football' side of it. He's made mistakes, there have been complaints, and he and the club are working through it.

I am glad he's back, but I hope it's with an appetite to improve himself in all aspects of life, not just football. I'm also glad the club are doing as much as they can to help him. The moment we sent him away was us opening the door to his future, but it's up to him to walk through it lest we close it.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I can believe what the Doc is saying, except the part where the club tapped him on the shoulder.

How is the club able to put a real person to your internet profile?

I can believe what the Doc is saying, except the part where the club tapped him on the shoulder.

They have accounts here, and they send you PMs. The PM was specific enough that I knew it was putting people at the club in a tricky position. It wasn't the only media I was contacted through. They know who I am.

I know Feel's name in real life as well as about 10 or so others on here who I've never met. It wouldn't be that hard.

He’s on my membership card. ✅

He’s in my home keeper league team. ✅

He’s not Ken Hinkley. ✅

Where I come from, that’s known as a Total Recall (three ticks [sic]), and that’s good enough for me #playitagainsam

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
At the very least it's to help people understand the issue is complex, and it's not just a case of getting on the beers too much. Our club is excellent at helping our players become good people, it's a shame we sometimes struggle on the 'good at football' side of it. He's made mistakes, there have been complaints, and he and the club are working through it.

I am glad he's back, but I hope it's with an appetite to improve himself in all aspects of life, not just football. I'm also glad the club are doing as much as they can to help him. The moment we sent him away was us opening the door to his future, but it's up to him to walk through it lest we close it.
I'd expect another tap on the shoulder then all you've done is throw him under the bus with the "victims" line & created a mountain of gossip, how are the PM's going? why do it to yourself better off keeping schtum, did victims become complaints all of a sudden? there's a difference.

Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Rumours about what players get up to off the field is something any decent club would try and clamp down on regardless of who says it and where but I'd be genuinely shocked if people at Alberton weren't deliberately leaking s**t about other things (logo, guernsey's, GDV 2.0) on places like here to see what our reaction is to the rumour. You wouldn't want to go gun-ho on something that would blindside us and turn 99% of supporters against the club so it'd make sense to see what people think about it and especially after the co-captains shitshow.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Yeah I figured out who Feel is ages ago. I think I saw a similar writing style in a comment on Facebook, dug a bit further, and yep confirmed. His name is Michelangelo Rucci.
That's exactly what the big football account of Michaelangelo Rucci would say?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Back