Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 4 vs. GWS, MCG Sat 10/04 @ 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't really sure where to ask this, but is there a ticketing help guide somewhere for nuffies like me who can't seem to get a ticket to the game without paying $23 minimum for the privilege on top of membership costs? Or is it the case that General admission opens up a bit later in the week perhaps??

Your Dad seems to know his stuff when it comes to tipping in Pies games. I am reassured that he has tipped us, as he's very often correct. Last week you said he tipped the Lions by 18 points, when most had us winning easily.

Yes he is Quite Accurate with his Tipping with Collingwood

Wasn't really sure where to ask this, but is there a ticketing help guide somewhere for nuffies like me who can't seem to get a ticket to the game without paying $23 minimum for the privilege on top of membership costs? Or is it the case that General admission opens up a bit later in the week perhaps??
do you have a priority window? You should have gotten a message.

Appears you can do whatever you like at collingwood and still get a gig

perhaps i should enquire if standing around being a witches hat is still avaliable.
No, some of our players are currently occupying that role. WHE being one of them. No tackling pressure and little accountability.
The view of Rich running off him, going on to kick a goal from outside 50, while WHE stood there and pointed to someone else to go and pick him up (even though they were originally next to each other), was damning. He's been pretty poor for 2+ years now.

do you have a priority window? You should have gotten a message.
Yeah I did. it was 5pm Tuesday till 9am Wednesday. It wasn't until after that that we decided we were going to go so missed that window

Well l was implying two could be brought into the side, like Macrae and McCreery, and if not them, then a left field selection like Wilson, who played well in the VFL practice match.
Did Gulden and Campbell get much footy in 2020 before this year? I think if players are showing form on the track and in actual matches (practice matches at this stage), then they should be seriously considered. Bring in Poulter then, he played SANFL footy last year, and was again in the best players in the VFL practice match.
Think you will find it was SANFL U18s Poulter played last year

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:

Poulter will be the best out of our draft picks.

Poulter is a tall inside midfielder so I would say that he has to push past Sier and Macrae on top of Adams as well. I'm not sure he will do that this year (I hope he can) but it will be great to see how he goes in a few VFL games.

He still needs to develop a stronger upper body if he wants to play inside mid, but that will come with development. He is a really nice raking left foot kick too which I like. We have no left foot midfielders other than Pendles at the moment and I think it can be a real point of difference for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just offloaded a gorilla on big Mason Cox to snag the first sausage roll at 51.

Wish me luck.

Poulter is a tall inside midfielder so I would say that he has to push past Sier and Macrae on top of Adams as well. I'm not sure he will do that this year (I hope he can) but it will be great to see how he goes in a few VFL games.

He still needs to develop a stronger upper body if he wants to play inside mid, but that will come with development. He is a really nice raking left foot kick too which I like. We have no left foot midfielders other than Pendles at the moment and I think it can be a real point of difference for us.

Agree with all your points. I’d start him as a winger tbh. Similar career to Daicos. On the wing, then translation him into the midfield group.

Yeah I did. it was 5pm Tuesday till 9am Wednesday. It wasn't until after that that we decided we were going to go so missed that window
Ah, that's a shame.

Its prob wise in getting a ticket in the window nonetheless, just in case you decide to go. Costs nothing during the window.

Hey mate. Depending on your membership I think you should be good to still get a ticket in the general public on sale.

I have a basic package home membership but ticketek was playing up during the window so i got tickets yesterday. Just typed in my memberhsip number and then selected general reserve for the seats. I guess it's the equivalent of the old general admission, randomly allocated the seats but didn't cost anything on top of the membership. Hope you can get it sorted.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why wouldn’t you look at someone like Wilson in place of Madgen?
We know Madgen isn’t up to it. Why not look at alternatives like Wilson or Chugg etc?

Chugg is a small defender, not like for like , Wilson on the other hand definitely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back