UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Joke of a result. 30 shots to 6 and lost the game. Absolutely destroyed PSG but may as well have been playing with 10 players with Boateng on the pitch
Bayern conceded three goals at home, that’s not destroying a side. More shots as they were chasing the game for most of the night

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Joke of a result. 30 shots to 6 and lost the game. Absolutely destroyed PSG but may as well have been playing with 10 players with Boateng on the pitch
Bayern had more shots but most of them were rubbish

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
You must love Tom Mitchell racking up 40 possessions and believing he had a great game as well
Seems an odd argument to use when I Pi think Bayern played better because they racked up useless shots

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
Worst contributor on these parts. By a mile.
You lost, get over it, plastic.
What are you even doing in a CL thread? Go off to the forum where no trophies are won where you belong. Also glad im rentfree in your head, no idea why, but cool

What are you even doing in a CL thread? Go off to the forum where no trophies are won where you belong
chef can I borrow a zing?
SM how do you cope with guys saying you don’t belong in parts of the board, very hurt right now.

Blame it on #VICBIAS KC, about the only nonsense in your repertoire you haven’t used yet.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
chef can I borrow a zing?
SM how do you cope with guys saying you don’t belong in parts of the board, very hurt right now.

Blame it on #VICBIAS KC, about the only nonsense in your repertoire you haven’t used yet.
Are you really having a cry to a moderator after you just posted the below:

Worst contributor on these parts. By a mile.
You lost, get over it, plastic.

You really are something

You must love Tom Mitchell racking up 40 possessions and believing he had a great game as well
I’m actually doing the opposite of you think about it. You’re whinging just as you do on the NFL board.

This is also absolutely f’ed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's surely frowned upon and he will be in trouble you would think. Ref's are meant to be impartial. This looks like he's a massive Haaland fan which you just cant be as a referee.
Ok for a ref to be a fan of Haaland. Not ok to be asking him to sign autographs in the player tunnel after the game.

Sometimes waiting for the reason helps. Same as Jack, no issue for me, especially given the cause.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I’m actually doing the opposite of you think about it. You’re whinging just as you do on the NFL board.
How so? You're just commenting on the stats without watching the game, whereas I'm supporting my argument with stats.

Anyway moving on Bayern can still progress just need to keep attacking in Paris next week and get some luck

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Screenshot_20210408-102410_Samsung Internet.jpg

For fu** sake Havertz, you've got to finish that.
I think Pepe either did really well or got into the back of Havertz's leg there.

Wouldn't matter either way though, Werner was offside when Rudi took the shot.

Back