News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, pumping out my best attempts at not shitposting memes here and it’s off-Broadway in the injuries thread.
I was born for the big stage. 😔
Give me the rd 4 gameday thread or give me death.
<insert Braveheart fella here>
Go for it !

Nothing new this week. Back scans, he said himself, the results were worse than expected. That's enough for me to put a line through him for the year, for better or worse.
Yeah Im more looking at his team mates. The smart play is on who gets all those 140 SC points each week when his back finally gives out and they cotton wool him for finals.

Yeah Im more looking at his team mates. The smart play is on who gets all those 140 SC points each week when his back finally gives out and they cotton wool him for finals.
Reckon Zac Baily benefits the most in terms of CBA increase and he'll be pushing for 100ppg by end of season (currently 86).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would think it means Dev gets a decent run of games, plans for Zork to spend time up forward get shelved and Clugg + J. Berry spend more time on ball. Lyons might get a slight boost to his already great scores, although some of his best scores have come when Lachie's getting a bit of attention so maybe no Neale has an adverse effect? Really can't see coaches tagging Lyons though so probably not. Might mean Clugg gets a tag, if the opposition plans to tag.

Here's the latest injury list off the AFL website. They've missed one though. Paddy Dow should be out indefinitely due to being allergic to leather.

1617787370824.png
tenor.gif

It’s been a disrupted start to the season for Whitfield who suffered a bruised liver at training in February that has sidelined him for the opening three rounds.

The 2018 All-Australian will participate in contact training on Thursday and is expected to be available for selection in 3-4 weeks.

“Lachie’s turned the corner,” McCartney told SEN Breakfast.

“We get some weird ones (injuries) to be honest. It was a corkie on the liver and it had some bleeding. He then had some trouble with his lungs and some breathing issues.

“He’s on top of that now. He’s running really well. He progresses into some contact training this week. It’s probably looking around that 3-4 weeks now. His training was really strong on Saturday.

JMs gonna go spare if Ridley scores 150 tonight. 🤣🤣
Trust me, he’s going to make that trade. He can’t help himself! After Jelly scores big he’s gonna melt then Roughy HIM back! He’s like a dog spinning round furiously chasing his tail...and that why we love him.

HOLD YOU FN KENT!!!

Trust me, he’s going to make that trade. He can’t help himself! After Jelly scores big he’s gonna melt then Roughy HIM back! He’s like a dog spinning round furiously chasing his tail...and that why we love him.

HOLD YOU FN KENT!!!

As a jelly owner I want Judd_Magic To trade him. Guaranteed 150+ if he does.

HOLD YOU FN KENT!!!
Don't stress.

He has had his fix already with reliving the 80s & 90s - so he'll hold Jelly :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back