Trades Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m bouncing back n forth between CJ and Impey. Really like CJ style. Reminds me of peak HarryO circa 2009/10. Don’t expect him to maintain current scoring but he’s gotta be good for 85+ and make some nice coin. Impeys role off HB suits SC. 2 amazing scores past 2 weeks at near perfect DE%. The thing is, he’s normally a bit of a butcher DE wise so I’m kinda expecting him to revert to default style. Both have their risks and both will need a further trade upgrade at some point. Will have to mull this over till Sunday.

Last weeks trades of Neale and Gaff to Impey and CJ was mostly a win.

Can't hold trades as the team is s**t so trading crazy.

The week going LDU to Tex and Kosi to Chapman.

Teams looks bloody awful but I have $1.2million in the pussah to correct most of the team.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 7.50.38 am.png

I’m bouncing back n forth between CJ and Impey. Really like CJ style. Reminds me of peak HarryO circa 2009/10. Don’t expect him to maintain current scoring but he’s gotta be good for 85+ and make some nice coin. Impeys role off HB suits SC. 2 amazing scores past 2 weeks at near perfect DE%. The thing is, he’s normally a bit of a butcher DE wise so I’m kinda expecting him to revert to default style. Both have their risks and both will need a further trade upgrade at some point. Will have to mull this over till Sunday.

To be fair to Jars, it's hard to have a high D/E% playing the small forward role, even the good users that play that role have lowish D/Es. In Impey's 1 'good sc season' when he played HB for most of the year his D/E was 79% which is quite good. The only concern with Impey for me is if Clarko starts using the magnets like he did with Sicily a few times and moves Impey to the forward line. I know he's been playing well at HB but all of the Hawks running defenders have as well, so moving the one that can play forward when needed is always an option.

Can't hold trades as the team is sh*t so trading crazy.

Teams looks bloody awful but I have $1.2million in the pussah to correct most of the team.

View attachment 1096771

C on the Big Texan FTW. That's the way you do it mochacinolatte ;)

To be fair to Jars, it's hard to have a high D/E% playing the small forward role, even the good users that play that role have lowish D/Es. In Impey's 1 'good sc season' when he played HB for most of the year his D/E was 79% which is quite good. The only concern with Impey for me is if Clarko starts using the magnets like he did with Sicily a few times and moves Impey to the forward line. I know he's been playing well at HB but all of the Hawks running defenders have as well, so moving the one that can play forward when needed is always an option.
Any chance in this magnet shuffle, Jiath plays some mid minutes ......appears to me that his pace and agililty is something missing from the Hawks current midfield

Of course that depends on the use of Wingard, but I wouldn't say he's quick, more evasive

Any chance is this magnet shuffle, Jiath plays some mid minutes ......appears to me that his pace and agililty is something missing from the Hawks current midfield

Of course that depends on the use of Wingard, but I wouldn't say he's quick, more evasive
CJs best suited playing behind the ball and attacking. He may have the tools but midfield is a whole different learning curve.

Settled on Neale > Ridley.

A trade which i should have done last week and would have if the news about his back came out, the 70k loss is tough to cop but not much point being stubborn and not trading just because i've already lost a little, classic sunk cost fallacy.

Will change by 7pm if there's any news of him being miraculously over it.

Leaves enough in the bank to go Clark > Oliver next week after shifting Dow to a rook. Hopefully he cops the Oconnor tag as well and drops more than projected.

A trade which i should have done last week and would have if the news about his back came out, the 70k loss is tough to cop but not much point being stubborn and not trading just because i've already lost a little, classic sunk cost fallacy.

Leaves enough in the bank to go Clark > Oliver next week after shifting Dow to a rook. Hopefully he cops the Oconnor tag as well and drops more than projected.
Am making the same trade.

Any track reports from Lions fans about Neale at training?

Im hoping that the 9 day break will do him some good therefore I’m holding and riding him out for the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im hoping that the 9 day break will do him some good therefore I’m holding and riding him out for the season.
I hope he turns it around as well mate, scoring potential is still there (multiple 70 point halves), it's just not coming together at the moment for him, whether that's injury or form.

49% of the the top 5000 owned Ridley before this week, with only 16% having Neale. Scares me that riding out a couple more 80s compared to 120s will see people get too far ahead.

Can't hold trades as the team is sh*t so trading crazy.

View attachment 1096771

missing some gulls

Don't trade sexy Jelly man, trading him out for Ridley will ruin you going forward, Ridley isn't gonna average 130, just like jelly isn't gonna average 90.

Very much makes sense.

Also, is this 2020 again where there's only 18 rounds & we get extra trades or have I missed something?

I thought this year there were only 30 trades over 23 rounds?

Getting Chapman in.

The order of this week's games don't exactly help tho.

Kosi/Brockman/Bruhn/Sharp/Highmore all potentially on the block if they don't get a game.

Ideally it'd be Bruhn out, Sharp into the middle, Chapman in and pray that the other 4 get a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back