Prediction Changes Vs St Kilda round 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Xon had 31 touches and 14 clearances against Perth on the weekend. Like I trust the MC and Simmo but thats a big Yikes if the don't pick him. Like especially considering the selection of petch

So Xon had 31 touches and 14 clearances against Perth on the weekend. Like I trust the MC and Simmo but thats a big Yikes if the don't pick him. Like especially considering the selection of petch

Well, let's hope they take into his account his defensive pressure.

Nah that person is low on my list.... Remarkably. I have gone on Bay 13 on my crusade on the saints fans.

They can attack Ross Lyon all they want. I have no Animosity towards Ross Lyon. he has had his time and is gone. Some saints fans still have animosity towards him and it has been 10 years since he coached the saints.

One of my reasons I dislike the saints is got to do with Zac Dawson. They constantly call Zac Dawson a traitor and a mercenary. lol.

Zac Dawson is actually a staff member in the next generation academy at Carlton. Teaching the next genaration of Carlton players on how to kick a ball.

So you cant bag out Zac Dawson in trying to make a living. lol.
Not sure what you’re on, I have never heard a saints fan call Zac Dawson a mercenary... a complete spud on the other hand many times. He was free to good home.
If that’s why you want the eagles to win, you need a good hard look at yourself in the mirror, just outrageous stuff, even for a salty sailor.

Not sure what you’re on, I have never heard a saints fan call Zac Dawson a mercenary... a complete spud on the other hand many times. He was free to good home.
If that’s why you want the eagles to win, you need a good hard look at yourself in the mirror, just outrageous stuff, even for a salty sailor.

Hey guys, reckon you and Freomaniac can take your loser talk to another place where you can argue which incarnation of Lyon was a bigger campaigner?

Cheers 🍻

Hey guys, reckon you and Freomaniac can take your loser talk to another place where you can argue which incarnation of Lyon was a bigger campaigner?

Cheers 🍻
I dont care what your team does to the saints. Just Beat them. Then I wont post again...... Until the Derby lol

there is other reasons too. They enjoyed sinking the boots in when freo were 0-10 in 2016 and crippled with injuries. I enjoyed the Karma when they only got 4 wins in 2018 when they Though Alan Richardson was their messiah coach.

I dont care what your team does to the saints. Just Beat them. Then I wont post again...... Until the Derby lol

We will beat them only if in the game day thread you dont mention umpiring decisions.
Be the first Freo supporter to come on WCE game day thread on main board and dont talk about the
umpiring ?

there is other reasons too. They enjoyed sinking the boots in when freo were 0-10 in 2016 and crippled with injuries. I enjoyed the Karma when they only got 4 wins in 2018 when they Though Alan Richardson was their messiah coach.
Everyone sunk the boots in 2016. I love those Owen jokes. Then when you finally got a win, Juan turned up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will beat them only if in the game day thread you dont mention umpiring decisions.
Be the first Freo supporter to come on WCE game day thread on main board and dont talk about the
umpiring ?
Better yet say how fair the umpiring is when we are getting the rub of the green or say we're getting robbed when the saints do.

And don't touch our premiership cups on the way out.
yeah that wont be an issue. Keep your cups. I got Paul Haslebys 2000 rising star award and Rhys Palmers 2008 rising star award.

I have a statue of Kepler Bradley and Clive Waterhouse in my back yard and worship that everyday too. lol

Last edited:
Saints? Dockers? Daniel Bandy? What is going on in here...

giphy.gif

Better yet say how fair the umpiring is when we are getting the rub of the green or say we're getting robbed when the saints do.
I dont think the umpiring will be a factor. Eagles only lost to the dogs 1 week ago by a goal.

I see eagles winning this between 20-40 points

"Ok kids, that's turning the ball over in the D50. Next time I'll show you how to spoil the ball via the back of an opponent's head."

"Now let's move to the changerooms where we can play with each other's junk!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back