The Dilemma on pick 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Just trying to visualise where the pocket would be exactly... :cool:

Plus Mitchell, Sewell and Bateman. They were pretty damn good in the midfiled that year imo. And their oponents who were the favourites were definately elite.

I think its out of Trengove and Morabito now with Martin and Cinnington outside chances.

My money is on Trengove but each of those can play seniors next year so its going to be exciting for us no matter what!!

Just watched Dustin Martin's highlight vid from VicCountry v WA. He played an amazing game. It's only one game but his footskills on the left foot or right were as good as U18 I've seen. Players who kick well on both legs is the future. He might not have the physicality of a Trengove but he looked very composed and is an excellent user of the footy. I know you take the best available but Martins finishing (if one game is anything to go from) would complement Scully's ball winning ability. I wouldn't be upset if we took him at pick 2.

Not a bad idea

We should take Dustin Martin at 1, feel like we might regret if we don’t take him.

Butcher at number 2, Butcher and Watts forward line we’ll be unbeatable.

Not a bad idea
Have you spent the whole night searching through threads on the MB and our board to comment on posts from 10-12 years ago made by people you don't know?

******* hell some campaigners need a mrs or a friend

Have you spent the whole night searching through threads on the MB and our board to comment on posts from 10-12 years ago made by people you don't know?

******* hell some campaigners need a mrs or a friend
Wait till the campaigner goes through some early Essendon 2012 season threads and sees the comments on how big the bombers players are looking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait till the campaigner goes through some early Essendon 2012 season threads and sees the comments on how big the bombers players are looking
From memory there was a thread in early 2012 that an Essendon supporter started on the main board asking posters to post pictures of how ripped their teams players had gotten over the off season with a number of pics of Essendon players attached. Probably got the greatest bump of all time the following year.

Was hoping I made an appearance in this thread under my previous bf account talking up Martin so I could like my own post.

Master Bate gets all the glory instead.

Was hoping I made an appearance in this thread under my previous bf account talking up Martin so I could like my own post.

Master Bate gets all the glory instead.
Mr Rude?

None of the main ones I used were perma banned by mods of bf Headless

I closed Mr Riude and Ruderrection I forget the password to so created this one 😂

I had plenty of short lived aliases on the side for trolling back in the day but I've well and truly grown out of that.

Wasnt that legit?
I'm not sure it was ever confirmed. I'm convinced Mario was a troll as he hasn't called in since the Tigers came good (Or maybe Hutchy didn't want to host his calls anymore).

Only Biff could really tell us for sure.

Last edited:
Wasnt that legit?
was that Biff?

His constant trolling of Norf with the service station deals was pretty funny for a while. But that persona on SEN got a bit boring after a while

Damn if anything thinking of Mario from Doncaster makes me miss Marko and the Ox on the run home. Bob and Andy if ******* terrible, although most of that is because of Andy Maher being a flog

Biff, Durirz and I used to troll the Richmond supporter site Punt Road End back in the day pretending to be a Richmond fan. Biff created the username and character "Tiger Fang"if I recall correctly. Tiger Fang was pretty much Mario before Mario , just on the interwebs. They are both agent provocateur's always flying off the handle about the most minute things to try and encourage in fighting and the rest to follow.

As for the Mario part, I believe that is in reference to the North BF poster Mario Lothario from back in the day, he used to Meltdown on here frequently and earned the name Meltdown Mario.

He combined Tiger Fang and Mario Lothario to become Mario from Doncaster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back