Not open for further replies.

Juzzomac

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't actually support North Melb
Need to get some more scoring power, fielding too many rookies atm. Should have started with 13 'keepers' but preferred to splash out on higher price reliable players 🤡

Clark > Chapman gives me a budget of 515k to replace Dow.

Options: Heeney, Sloane, Cripps, Taranto, Cerra.

Heeney is old reliable, should average 95 form here on out and gets a spud FWD off the field.
Sloane - Is he back? 31 isn't too old, looks fit and is covering ground. Got decimated by the finger injuries last year, not soft tissue which is a plus.
Cripps - Would ideally like to see more, but looked FIT on Sunday.
Taranto - No Cogs, no De Boer. Someone has to step up, hopefully its him and Jelly. DE a worry
Cerra - Really like him as a pick. Think Fyfe in takes a lot of pressure away from guys like him where he can rack it up and use it well. Performance on the weekend was scary though.

Clark > Parks/Waterman gives me 562k, so can add Walsh/Dusty/Parker/Brayshaw to potential targets as well.

Any thoughts?

Need to get some more scoring power, fielding too many rookies atm. Should have started with 13 'keepers' but preferred to splash out on higher price reliable players 🤡

Clark > Chapman gives me a budget of 515k to replace Dow.

Options: Heeney, Sloane, Cripps, Taranto, Cerra.

Heeney is old reliable, should average 95 form here on out and gets a spud FWD off the field.
Sloane - Is he back? 31 isn't too old, looks fit and is covering ground. Got decimated by the finger injuries last year, not soft tissue which is a plus.
Cripps - Would ideally like to see more, but looked FIT on Sunday.
Taranto - No Cogs, no De Boer. Someone has to step up, hopefully its him and Jelly. DE a worry
Cerra - Really like him as a pick. Think Fyfe in takes a lot of pressure away from guys like him where he can rack it up and use it well. Performance on the weekend was scary though.

Clark > Parks/Waterman gives me 562k, so can add Walsh/Dusty/Parker/Brayshaw to potential targets as well.

Any thoughts?
Why would you trade Clark, he'll only go up in price. Only worth jumping off early if you can land a top 6 premo. Don't think any of the options above are worth.

Juzzomac

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't actually support North Melb
Why would you trade Clark, he'll only go up in price. Only worth jumping off early if you can land a top 6 premo. Don't think any of the options above are worth.
He's not far off max price. FWIW I don't imagine him scoring 70's with the role he had yesterday, goal at the end bumped him up 20 points.

My thinking is an early move to a M8/F5/6 type would be better than an extra 30k + chapman looks a solid def rookie and is on the bubble this week.

I'm not sure trading a Kosi type for Chapman is the best move, provided he keeps playing.

I could wait another 2 weeks and bring in Oliver, but by then it would have been 3 weeks holding 200k+ in the bank and fielding some atrocious rookies, potentially costing 150 odd points.

You're right though, holds probably the safest option and will hopefully allow for a better upgrade.
1617674674883.png

Depends which line needs the scoring power the most.
Came here to ask the same question. Impey vs Jiath. Both have similar roles across half back , both capable of intercept marks (Jiath more so), hawks look to both for run and carry off half back. Both are prone to the odd clanger (more so Jiath).

At this stage its Phillips and GC Fyfe for one of the above and Chapman.

Jiath option - Pushing both Laird and Clark into mids.

1617843872297.png

1617843940912.png

Impey option (Laird or Clark into mids)
1617844061893.png

1617844103265.png

Korupt

Debutant
Feb 18, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Keeping with the Jiath theme....

Jiath vs Chapman?!

Young will come out and the question for me is: if Jiath can give me the 20-30 extra points (over Chappy), then i'm happy to miss the cash Chappy makes.

Current defence is Ridley, Laird, Daniel, Fantasia, Young & Clark.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Need to field two of Powell/Jordon/Berry/J Clark. No loops. Thinking Berry in Sloane's absence for one.

Any thoughts?
I'm fielding all four, but if I had to choose two I'd go Jordan and Berry, with Clark a close third

swindle

Club Legend
Apr 4, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Ridler vs Bowes + 100k

Worried I'm chasing points with Ridley but also know F all about Bowes and I guess at least with Ridley his role is secured

Edit: or even Lloyd, Ridley shares the bye with half my team lol

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Ridler vs Bowes + 100k

Worried I'm chasing points with Ridley but also know F all about Bowes and I guess at least with Ridley his role is secured

Edit: or even Lloyd, Ridley shares the bye with half my team lol
Lloyd has a pretty high BE, if you can wait a week you will probably get him cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back