All Elite Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Great that Jericho will be on, who knows what will come of it but I’m sure it’s a win win for both parties in terms.

Hopefully it opens that door that down the track potentially they could work together it’s probably what wrestling needs given the last 12 months in particular with no crowds.

Forbes released the richest billionaires list today.

Shad Khan's net worth is now 8bil, up from 7.8bil last year. Ranked 308th.

Vince McMahon's net worth is now 2.1bil, up from 1.8bil last year. Ranked 1,517th.

GWBogan

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2011
Daily's Place
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
AEW, Jacksonville Jaguars, Fulham
BLOOD AND GUTS!!!

7drHiqr.gif

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I feel the people who think Jericho is “out of shape” haven’t got the slightest clue about fitness and nutrition. He amazing for 50.

I didn't say "out of shape", I said "flabby" - which is undeniable when you compare him to 2008 Jericho.

I feel the people who think Jericho is “out of shape” haven’t got the slightest clue about fitness and nutrition. He amazing for 50.

You can almost guarantee anyone online having a crack at his body has never been in better shape in their life than Jericho is now. I'm 37 and extremely active and it's already a battle to keep any sort of decent rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back