Changes vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butcher and his brother Danny joined Northern Territory Football League (NTFL) club Nightcliff, playing in their 2018 premiership team and then in the same year helped his home town of Maffra win their 9th premiership in 18 years. John now goes by the nickname "The Bad Boy" after dropping "The Future".[7]

THE BAD BOY

God, hinkley has been around so ******* long that I sort of forgot he was a major architect in the f***ery of Johnathan Butcher.

20/11/4 with 5,000 score involvements in his penultimate game having just turned 25, but was delisted at the end of that season despite the fact Schulz’s back was cooked and he was going to retire.

The following season saw Jackson Trengove shoehorned into the KPF2 role with limited success, which eventually saw him out of the side in favour of baby Todd Marshall in a final we lost in extra time.

Magic.

20/11/4 with 5,000 score involvements in his penultimate game having just turned 25, but was delisted at the end of that season despite the fact Schulz’s back was cooked and he was going to retire.

The following season saw Jackson Trengove shoehorned into the KPF2 role with limited success, which eventually saw him out of the side in favour of baby Todd Marshall in a final we lost in extra time.

Magic.

His delisting was for his own good. Raining premierships since on his end.

His delisting was for his own good. Raining premierships since on his end.

Indeed.

And all bias aside, being treated to the shuffling corpse of Jarrad Redden, the silky right foot of Jackson Trengove and the two-headed midget monstery of Jake Neade and Sam Gray was the net return of net returns.

John now goes by the nickname "The Bad Boy" after dropping "The Future".[7]

THE BAD BOY
9UV7rlh.jpg

19 touches and a goal versus 5 touches and no goals indicates he definitely wasn't.
Those stats are deceiving. He racked up most of them late when the game was over.

was one of the prime culprits in why Norwood smashed us.

it boggles my mind that anyone could be calling for him to come in. If those people had watched the game they would be more likely to be asking for his execution.

hopefully he has a form resurgence, but yeah, I’m dirty as * on him and a bunch of other players who appear to have gone backwards.

Would not be surprised if Ladhams was dropped. Bonner would have been my replacement, but it is either Farrell or SPP that comes in. We need the pace. Bergman is lost out of the backlines. Clurey and Hartlett are the interesting ones. That I bet will be the only changes looked at.

Would not be surprised if Ladhams was dropped. Bonner would have been my replacement, but it is either Farrell or SPP that comes in. We need the pace. Bergman is lost out of the backlines. Clurey and Hartlett are the interesting ones. That I bet will be the only changes looked at.
Both good players, but they both fold under pressure in critical moments. If we are serious about playing in-form players, them both are dropped for McKenzie and Jones/Bergman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So a Friday game means melt Thursday is back? Bring it on ...
I can't believe he got picked, Ken's gold card system clearly back in full effect. Meanwhile those ripping up the SNAFL can't get a game. No wonder we've been mediocre for a decade.

Sorry just warming up

Mayes and Jones in. Marshall and Bergman to miss is the word.

Not sure how this works as we then have a lot of half backs. One of Hartlett/Burton or Houston will need to push up the ground to allow Jones to play HB. Alternatively, does Jones play as a pressure forward?

Last edited:
Mayes? Not sure what they expect him to bring to the side...Marshall I can give or take but would think Ladhams should be out well before him.

If that is true, pretty odd changes for mine.

Mayes? Not sure what they expect him to bring to the side...Marshall I can give or take but would think Ladhams should be out well before him.

If that is true, pretty odd changes for mine.

If Mayes plays over Bergman or Jones we are cooked. Fine if hes the sub.

Big call to drop Marshall over ladhams too.

Ladhams would want to get on his knees to his Rastafarian god and thank him for his benevolence. 0 marks, 5 disposals, 6 hitouts, 0.0 on the score board and countless spoils of teammates and dropped marks vs West Coast.

At this stage of their respective careers it's Jones or Bergman in the selector's eyes in a game of this magnitude. Jones offers more physicality which counts when playing Richmond.

I expect Mayes to be sub in that 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back