Sound the Alarm

Remove this Banner Ad

I want a massive framed & signed picture of Cotchin’s Post-goal celebration mid-air fist pump...I’d be willing to pay big

The prelim footage on the AFL site is epic. Found it odd that Dimma wanted us to go short late rather than long down the line like the players were doing, we were hanging on ok, why risk a turnover in the wet???

The prelim footage on the AFL site is epic. Found it odd that Dimma wanted us to go short late rather than long down the line like the players were doing, we were hanging on ok, why risk a turnover in the wet???

Just watched it ... amazing stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hinkley was talking to himself most of the time. On the other hand Dimma was talking to his assistants and suggesting they make changes and then insisting. One is a supporter almost and the other a coach
Actually rated Hinkley
Out of all the vision of coaches that has come out of late (raise the alarm and making their mark) of coaching he has been the most impressive during gameday apart from Dimma
Clearly knows the game and his players
Tactically he gave them the best chance of winning that prelim just failed to execute

Actually rated Hinkley
Out of all the vision of coaches that has come out of late (raise the alarm and making their mark) of coaching he has been the most impressive during gameday apart from Dimma
Tactically he gave them the best chance of winning that prelim just failed to execute

Nah, port fans think he is the worst tactical coach of all time :p

We are usually pretty good at creating spread and options deep in our back 50 with lateral kicks, think Dimma was just hoping for a few of those to chew up some more time instead of going down the line to an outnumbered contest.

Actually rated Hinkley

Nah. Clearly no idea how to coach finals. I didn’t hear him say “raise the fight” even once.

I still get nervous every time I see that final kick off the ground by Robbie Grey just praying its heading towards someone in Yellow and Black.
In actual time I went up as soon as the ball landed in Lynch's hands.
It was only about 10sec after the siren I realised there could have easily been some free kick paid downfield around the ball at that last play. Don't think I would've recovered if that happened.

In actual time I went up as soon as the ball landed in Lynch's hands.
It was only about 10sec after the siren I realised there could have easily been some free kick paid downfield around the ball at that last play. Don't think I would've recovered if that happened.
Yeah imagine a held off the ball free was paid in that moment!

Actually rated Hinkley

The most sensible things he said was 'good luck' at the start of the game and 'bad luck' at the end. Mumbled and stumbled his way through the actual game. He won't ever be a Premiership coach on that evidence.

Hinkley was talking to himself most of the time. On the other hand Dimma was talking to his assistants and suggesting they make changes and then insisting. One is a supporter almost and the other a coach

I think he was talking to his assistants, you just can’t see them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back