FTA-TV MAFS: Where you get matching tatts before you've even hid the snag

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All MAFS watchers and posters.

This thread is given a lot of rope with posting especially around insults of contestants (mostly deserved) BUT you need to ensure to abide by the site rules on profanity, racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny etc etc etc.

Ill be explicitly clear, a minor infraction will get a deletion and a warning, a second minor infraction will be a thread ban, a serious infraction will be an automatic thread ban or worse.

The show is in poor taste (probably why we love it) and thus the posting can also be but there is a line and we need to remember and respect that.

Our boss agrees with you.

Not a lot, no. Early on they got minimised and played for comedy so I didn’t spend a lot of time going through his footage. He’s a classic.

Hey Dapper I have an editing question.
Last night when Jake and Bec were on the boat, she arrived wearing all white, then the very next scene she was in black.

Very true, but I can't see this dipsh.t having the wit or charisma to draw a following. Time will tell.

Yeah, having the idea is very different from being able to carry if out.

Hey Dapper I have an editing question.
Last night when Jake and Bec were on the boat, she arrived wearing all white, then the very next scene she was in black.
What's the question?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that considered an editing mistake, or do networks not worry about that sort of stuff?

Also, how long do the actual dinner parties go for?
Not an editing mistake, more of a production mistake. If they shoot it, we can't fix it. But things like that are considered minor anyway.

Dinner parties usually go for 6 hours. 10 hours total if you consider the getting ready bits too

Not an editing mistake, more of a production mistake. If they shoot it, we can't fix it. But things like that are considered minor anyway.

Dinner parties usually go for 6 hours. 10 hours total if you consider the getting ready bits too

Just imagining having to sit at a table for 10 hours lol!

HORRIFIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back