Prediction Changes Vs St Kilda round 4, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushing injured players back, that shows a bit of desperation. I expect the Saints to come out hard this weekend.

I half expected them to name Ryder when he rejoined the group this week. Marshall got through some minutes in the VFL but not a full game. That might open the door enough for Allen to match up on someone else instead of him, which would be a boost.

Rushing injured players back, that shows a bit of desperation. I expect the Saints to come out hard this weekend.
Yep they’ll have too.

We need to weather the storm and then back our systems.

WCE by 89

Stats a side Xon’s impact on the game was huge. It’s sorta like a shuey game where you lacked at the stats didn’t tell the story.
The biggest positive for me was that when the chips were down, it was Xon at tye forefront. They came back into the game cause of his Xons clearance work.

this is *ing hot to hear

Please don't post sh*t from the FB cretins on here. I avoid that junk on purpose. I'm triggered by your post.
Should I ban him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must have been sitting in the Facebook section of the MCG on GF day in 2018. There were so many shouts of "JUST KICK IT FORWARD" "WHADDYA DOING!?!" "YOU CANT SCORE KICKING BACKWARDS!!" It took all my strength not to ask if they understood our strategy.

Just chill guys, we got this.

You campaigners know what happened next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back