Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 years ago today was our first ever win @ Optus Stadium.

A cracking match v Geelong where we got out to a 33 point lead... blew it... trailed by 15 points at the 19 min mark of the last... had a mini comeback of our own kicking 6 goals in 10 mins to have a great win and win half comfortably by 15 points.

For all the talk of being unlucky the last two years, iirc Cats had 3 injuries that day at least and I staircase that helped our late surge.

Two being injured by the advertising signs is particularly unlucky for them

R7 - R8 fixture dates/times have been released. Couple more Sunday games for us, with a 2:40pm Derby and 11:10am Hawks match at the MCGee Venables.
E86327D2-135A-444D-A0B9-8C2E91FD7C1A.gif

For all the talk of being unlucky the last two years, iirc Cats had 3 injuries that day at least and I staircase that helped our late surge.

Two being injured by the advertising signs is particularly unlucky for them
We had a horror run of injuries toward the middle of the year which resulted in us losing 3 in a row and bringing us back to the pack, definitely didn't have the luckiest year regarding injuries

Sam Switkowski's out for six weeks with a finger injury

Freo are a just a freaking meme...

A cracking match v Geelong where we got out to a 33 point lead... blew it... trailed by 15 points at the 19 min mark of the last... had a mini comeback of our own kicking 6 goals in 10 mins to have a great win and win half comfortably by 15 points.

‘KELLY! AGAINST THE GRAIN! AGAINST THE TEAM THAT DIDN’T WANT HIM!’

Aged like milk :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time flies. It feels like yesterday I saw boots carry an injured Ryan around the ground post gane

Sam Switkowski's out for six weeks with a finger injury

Freo are a just a freaking meme...

He’ll be included in the 30 man ‘Best 22’ that I keep getting sucked into debating on the mainboard.

Such Depth. #alltheluck

Meek seems a better player anyway

Darcy is more talented overall I think but he’s never fit, regularly picks up injuries and will be a career long flight risk considering the Cats haven’t successfully developed their own ruckman since....Steven King?

If Meek plays good footy this year, they should trade Darcy and focus on Treacy partnering Meek with occasional appearances from Rory Lobb between injuries.

Sean Darcy is also a very arrogant prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back