Position 2021 Rookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake Carlisle and Shaun McKernan are both in the mix as Marshall's back-up, however mature-age rookie Paul Hunter appears unlikely to be selected after completing extra running post-training in lieu of no VFL practice match this weekend.

Hunter was joined in a group that included fringe Saints Tom Highmore and Dean Kent.

Not looking good for Highmore
Fuck Scream GIF - Fuck Scream BryanCranston - Discover & Share GIFs

Mar 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dillion Harper
I love how it took almost no time at all for another poster to answer that. Such is the support of the SC board. 🥰🥰

It's such a warm and collegiate place in here! Kents always willing to help a brother out.

Who's he ?

Can confirm did google.

Talent level high, scores regularly and good with second, third and fourth efforts. Good in close, excellent hands. Quite vocal. Goes both ways. Also passed the eye test.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I'll be downgrading to him in the near future either way. He works as a R3 donut swapping with Marshall. If he plays and makes money, so be it.
Wait for Flynn to max out R12 Bye (approx $500K) ....so the longer Treacy takes the better

Hoping Marshall is rusty and drops in price a bit

Wait for Flynn to max out R12 Bye (approx $500K) ....so the longer Treacy takes the better

Hunter still on the bubble .
If he stays a bubble boy .

Flynn to Hunter .
A option.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks

Doubt I'll wait until then, don't want 450K+ sitting on the bench long, much rather grab a fallen premo (even if it's a forward) that will be scoring points on field. I have Gawndy so Flynn will never be on field unless one of then gets injured.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Doubt I'll wait until then, don't want 450K+ sitting on the bench long, much rather grab a fallen premo (even if it's a forward) that will be scoring points on field. I have Gawndy so Flynn will never be on field unless one of then gets injured.
Which way Coach's play the Flynn situation will be fascinating .....2 years ago similar situation with ROB at R3

Some cashed in early .....others held on for a big payday

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Which way Coach's play the Flynn situation will be fascinating .....2 years ago similar situation with ROB at R3

Agreed, I had ROB too. I lean towards going a bit early in this situation. Points on field are what matters. It gets to the point where you are only getting small price rises while still fielding rookies elsewhere. I'll be looking for 450k+ plus for Flynn, but you have to be flexible, if he gets there and still has a low BE you hold another week or two.

Also you can guarantee that whenever you get rid of Flynn he will go huge the next week and jump another 100K.

I ended up holding through the byes - He pumped out a 180 in Rd 13 which extended his stay until rd 16

Sep 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Yeah, this will be my play with Bergman
Few good options coming and thank god in defense it’s now not just Chappy or bust. Parks looked lively last week, Jones was in everyone’s pre season team and I do love a 102k rookie in mansell who could get a month in our team. No vlastuin and Houli basically on one leg means there is a spot up for grabs.
Think will martyn will surprise a few on here too. I know rcd missed out but this kid loves the tough stuff

Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
I love how it took almost no time at all for another poster to answer that. Such is the support of the SC board. 🥰🥰
True, it's a great community.

Of course in this case it means poor Bollox is going to find heaps of people using his avatar now they know who it is.

What are the chances of Fullarton being dropped for the lions? Haven't had the chance to follow Omac's progress this week.

I traded him to Chappy. Even if he plays this week Oscar is listed as a test and McStay a week away. With both those guys available his spot is gone. He was always on a timeline, disappointing he couldn't have made more cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back