List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North II - It's Over

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows but history says it doesn’t happen often.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

At the very least we should make it hurt for Carlton to re-sign McKay. With the deals already given to Williams and Saad and Cripps no doubt getting a very big new contract this year they must be running out of cap space. Make McKay walk from serious coin if he wants to stay.

At the very least we should make it hurt for Carlton to re-sign McKay. With the deals already given to Williams and Saad and Cripps no doubt getting a very big new contract this year they must be running out of cap space. Make McKay walk from serious coin if he wants to stay.

If you don't ask, you don't find out.

And Walsh out of contract the following year.

Please be managed by Connors...

I'd happily have Kelly in my starting 18 this week, but......offer him the captaincy? After he showed how much ne luuuuuuuuubbbbb North on two previous occasions....hmmmm no.

He's such a brilliant captain GWS made the high-stakes move of not appointing him as official captain because he could potentially have overcaptained the s**t out of the captaincy.

Cripps wont be at Carlton next year. Depending if his contract was front loaded will be crucial to them keeping McKay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think McKay will come.

We’ve got to target guys that aren’t getting games

Nope, I don't want to target players who can't get games at other clubs, unless they're still a teenager there's a reason they not getting games. Show him the money,,,,,key forward on the rise, will have more games into our mids/kids. Carlton are going to have issues, paid up for Martin, McGovern, Saad, Williams, Charlie Curnow on long term deal, Walsh out of contract next year, and Cripps and McKay this year. I reckon our list build and future is far more promising that Carlton's.

Surely Kelly's price has reduced. He had his chance for the big bucks and stayed at GWS. Didn't get the flag he thought he would and now GWS do not look likely to be premiers. So if he wants to leave I will be very interested to see the price. Happy to throw overs his way last time but not the same now, surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back