Prediction Changes v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

If Treacy doesn't play this week how long would he have been out for? He hasn't played anything except pre-season WAFL and AFL. Would probably need to come back via the WAFL to get some match practice.

This game will be very difficult to win. We have too many spuds on our list Acres, Conca, Banfield, Colyer and Giro (although he deserves a bit of a chance). Also Darcy has been a liability in the forward line and Henry is nowhere near his full potential yet. How can any AFL side field all those players.

I swear you could justify the killing fields if you put your mind to it.
If true, these are Harvey level selections. I guess we don't know they're true yet, we wait until Saturday.
I'm looking for silver lining. I'd rather we play Sturt and Treacy and Sam plays the whole game without issue and Josh kicks four goals, rucks forward and signs an extension.

I know many on here will say who cares but after to many years of disappointment I am now going to join the land of TV viewers. Our memberships have been cancelled, no more payments to come out. Spend the dollars on decent beer while I watch from home .
These last few weeks have just been to WTF. As a family we will remain as supporters just not financially.
Gee, I'm heartbroken..

Was thinking of heading to the game, but no. Nothing to look forward to. Not worth the cash and the ditch8ng of family responsibilities. Blah. Banfield Blah. I really hate knocking players, but it’s just so clear that Banfield isn’t up to the level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon the team this week will look worse than our team right at the start of the rebuild.
This game will be very difficult to win. We have too many spuds on our list Acres, Conca, Banfield, Colyer and Giro (although he deserves a bit of a chance). Also Darcy has been a liability in the forward line and Henry is nowhere near his full potential yet. How can any AFL side field all those players.

Our rebuild has centered around cramming as many fringe C-Graders into the side as possible and finishing 13th every year.
We might win this game then lose next week, or maybe lose the next 2 and have a resurgent win against Norf at home, either way we're tracking really well towards 13th again.

I know many on here will say who cares but after to many years of disappointment I am now going to join the land of TV viewers. Our memberships have been cancelled, no more payments to come out. Spend the dollars on decent beer while I watch from home .
These last few weeks have just been to WTF. As a family we will remain as supporters just not financially.
And fair enough too, enough is enough.

My final vent (for now)

" Sam did everything we asked but the question is he’s been out of footy for a long time and rushing a younger and inexperienced player back, is that the right thing for him? We’ve got to balance that out "

Does being younger and more inexperienced somehow make you more likely to get injured, seems pretty ******* stupid JL?
People here insinuated that's why Young got injured twice.

J Lo is a worry with team selection, he picks the good bloke sort of type instead of picking the right person . If Banfield is picked ahead of Sturt he has lost me on his decision making!

Damn. Not sure I’ll even watch this now.
Another week of bombing it in & seeing it rebounded while the Hawks kick to leading forwards down their end.
We kick 3.15 or something from 50 forward entries & they kick 8 or 10 goals to win.
Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back