Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly I have never in my professional career seen a law enforcement officer twist him or herself into pretzels protecting an individual’s rights and drawing an extraordinarily liberal line in determining what is or isn’t “probable cause”

It has been quite the laughable spectacle to behold

And as for Tiger’s permission to release investigation results...yeah ummm not necessary and had they not released it, a lawsuit they could not win and would have wasted taxpayer money defending most certainly was on its way.

May we all be blessed with officers that would defend us so well

;)

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
On a side note, does anyone know how to watch the Masters in Australia this week, and not just the short coverage Foxtel will be showing, but the full coverage?

On a side note, does anyone know how to watch the Masters in Australia this week, and not just the short coverage Foxtel will be showing, but the full coverage?
Kayo has terrific coverage, although im guessing its the same as "foxtel"?

Any other driver (npi) would not have escaped a alcohol/ drug test

Did you see the press conference? The bloke mentioned this and "conspiracists" harbouring this viewpoint, and he flatly refuted this

I think Kayo has some of the Amen Corner, Featured Group feeds

Coverage also on 9GEM, they usually take the feed straight from CBS instead of Foxtel who take the world feed with that monotone host who likes to talk over interviews for some reason.

Masters.com introduced a cool feature where you can select your favourite players and you can see every shot of them (almost live) to sort of make it like your own broadcast, then they mix it in with shots from th leaders etc.

Dhoni Dakurri

Cancelled
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Kayo has terrific coverage, although im guessing its the same as "foxtel"?

Lead up coverage has been awesome, but the round 1 coverage doesnt start until 1130pm (wst). And that’s only covering holes 12 and 13 or something like that. Annoyed.

Yes

I'll pm you a river

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wally Walpamur

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 23, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyone having a punt on the masters?

Will be chucking a few bets on tonight. I like Leishman as the top aussie at $6.50. Recaptured some form of late and has plenty of experience around augusta. Cam smith way to short after his runner up effort when it was soft last novmember.
I've placed a bet on Morikawa each way. $29 for the win is pretty decent and by all reports, the greens are hard and fast, so being precise with a mid iron and knowing where to miss is going to be key. In saying that, there are quiet a few good iron players at decent odds; Paul Casey, Patrick Cantlay, Viktor Hovland (if he can sort out his putting), Matthew Fitzpatrick, Tommy Fleetwood.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Tv sh*t itself yesterday....Dug up a jar of cash from the yard....bolted down to JB Hifi...got a new bad boy set up and ready to go for the footy tonight and the masters in the morn!
What address do you live at again? I have to do some excavation work for you. 😃

Screenshot_20210408-210945_Twitter.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back