Moved Thread Bailey Smith vs Sam Walsh

Who's better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure who has been softer the last few years. Some of the Dogs players or the fans melting down over Toby Greene. Hilarious to watch.

If only our soft players could match the output of the Blues players over the last few years :)

So every AFL player dealing with mental health issues now has to be Mr. Nice Guy on the football field? Maybe they should start celebrating opposition goals too so everyone can be nice and happy with each other during those two hours? Get real.
Quite the opposite Actually, it conclusively proves he does not have mental health issues

Probably the only club that doesn't really get away with this comment given you have been thumped by us twice in the last couple of years.

Well done on beating us twice in seasons where you finished 16th and 11th. Doesn't change the fact that over the last few years that PP34 referred to we have finished miles above you each year whilst your captain referred to beating us in round 6 as the biggest win of his career 🤣🤣🤣

What a load of absolute horse s**t this allegations of bullying/sledging by Smith on Ziebell.

Also I have read and heard far worse commenrs directed at Ziebell by North 'supporters' over the years (from my experiences, they are one of the worst fanbases to turn on and sledge their own player)

Don't see the need to play the Mental Health guilt trip card either. Totally unnecessary and needless.

What a load of absolute horse sh*t this allegations of bullying/sledging by Smith on Ziebell.

Also I have read and heard far worse commenrs directed at Ziebell by North 'supporters' over the years (from my experiences, they are one of the worst fanbases to turn on and sledge their own player)

Don't see the need to play the Mental Health guilt trip card either. Totally unnecessary and needless.
It's not about bullying, it's about a bit of respect. Smith has been in the game for 5 minutes, Ziebell has been as hard a player that has ever played the game, never dirty just tough. Might not be the best player going around but as captain of a club so yeah a bit of respect.

It's not about bullying, it's about a bit of respect. Smith has been in the game for 5 minutes, Ziebell has been as hard a player that has ever played the game, never dirty just tough. Might not be the best player going around but as captain of a club so yeah a bit of respect.

Astounds me why Cunnington is not North's captain tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done on beating us twice in seasons where you finished 16th and 11th. Doesn't change the fact that over the last few years that PP34 referred to we have finished miles above you each year whilst your captain referred to beating us in round 6 as the biggest win of his career 🤣🤣🤣
Point still stands, if it wasn't for freo last week you would have been the only club in the last 5 years to lose to Carlton by more then 40 points and you have done it twice. Even north supporters have more of a right to trash talking us then doggies fans.

Do you even football!!??

Ziebull has a long and stinky tribunal history.

Point still stands, if it wasn't for freo last week you would have been the only club in the last 5 years to lose to Carlton by more then 40 points and you have done it twice. Even north supporters have more of a right to trash talking us then doggies fans.

That’s great, you can look back on beating the Dogs 2 times out of 7 over that 5 year period and I’ll look back on the premiership and making the finals 3 times. Everyone’s happy :)

Do you even football!!??

Ziebull has a long and stinky tribunal history.
3 times in 12 years, 2 of those for shoulder hits where the bloke got up and one week for a cuff round the head hardly makes a stinky history for a player that puts his body on the line at every contest. Last time he was reported was 6 years ago.

You live by the sword and you die by the sword. If Smith chooses to taunt then he puts a target on his own back so he can't then complain if he cops it back at a later stage. What then gives the right for an established player to taunt a newbie? You can make the reverse argument and say that the more experienced players have a duty to be humble etc.

3 times in 12 years, 2 of those for shoulder hits where the bloke got up and one week for a cuff round the head hardly makes a stinky history for a player that puts his body on the line at every contest. Last time he was reported was 6 years ago.

Fair play. You and I have a different view of what makes a player tough.

Cheap shots and late bumps on exposed players ain’t tough in my opinion.

Fair play. You and I have a different view of what makes a player tough.

Cheap shots and late bumps on exposed players ain’t tough in my opinion.
Footy has changed a bit since his bump in 2012. Those were the days when this sort of thing was just starting to be stamped out, a few years before that and that was legal. No record since they started to clamp down. Bachar Houli got 4 weeks for belting a bloke, he's hardly a thug.

You live by the sword and you die by the sword. If Smith chooses to taunt then he puts a target on his own back so he can't then complain if he cops it back at a later stage. What then gives the right for an established player to taunt a newbie? You can make the reverse argument and say that the more experienced players have a duty to be humble etc.
Well I didn't say it was okay to do the reverse. Respect should be earned on the footy field, that goes for senior players as well, but you don't see many of the old guard doing that sort of thing. It seems to be creeping into the game.

Back